Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yay for all of you! I too finally feel like my sizes are going down. I was squeezing myself into stuff that was 1 to 2 sizes too small before so it has taken a while. But I bought a bunch of Old Navy stuff in a regular XL instead of the plus size. I am only getting a few things because I know I will continue to go down. I am so anxious to get near to my goal so I can really shop. I literally have not shopped for more than a couple of pieces of clothing in probably 10 years. (My MOM was giving me stuff that she didn't want or didn't fit - and she is plus size). It is so fun to start thinking about what to wear instead of just throwing something on.

In the meantime I have had success at the Goodwill store - $3 for jeans and capris, not a bad deal!

Goodwill rocks! I got some beautiful gray slacks for $6.99- and the tag was still on them from Coldwater Creek @ $64.99!!

I can't wait to kiss lb goodbye! I was super excited to fit into a size 20 yesterday, I started at a tight 28!

That is super awesome! Congratulations!

It's official!....I no longer need to shop at Lane Bryant! I was in Nordstrom Rack today with a friend and where do I head as soon as I walk in the door - PLUS SIZES! And then I picked out about 10 tops in a 1x...my friend kept telling me - you are NOT a plus size anymore! But in my mind I still am (was) and I took the clothes to the dressing room. YEP - they were all too big! And shockingly not just by a little! I was shocked and very surprised! Do you mean to tell me that I can go back to looking and shopping in "regular" stores! Talk about a great day and incredible NSV!!!!! Wwwoooooooo-hooooooooo!

I can still shop at lane Bryant but in a brave show of commitment and solidarity to the cause I have unsubscribed from their promotional emails. Im not buying any significant clothing until i get to a size 14ish. Until then Walmart will have to do.

I have been a loyal LB shopper for about 10 years. BUT...

The ladies at the LB near me are serious snobs. This has been ongoing for 3 years. and i ignore it because whats a chubby girl to do? when I went in 2 months ago I was so irritated at their behavior that i emailed corporate to complain. I went back last month because i am desperate for a pair of dress pants. They no longer carry ANY petites in their store.

Thats it!!! This short girl is spending her $$ somewhere else!!!

I am now an 18. I will find clothes. But never again will it be LB

Awesome!!!!!!

Same here. I'm so excited summer is coming and be able where shorts and dresses from the regular size section.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using VST

Congrats!!! I can't wait to leave Torrid forever!!

Lane Bryant prices are insane!

Lane Bryant prices are insane!

AMEN!... but their sales are AWESOME! I won't buy anything there unless I can get it under ten bucks. I'm out of clothes and just got 9 tops and two bottoms for $82.00. I am currently a comfortable 22/24 and I got sizes 14-20 so I have at least SOMETHING to shrink into! I'm big into shopping at the thrift store but the clearance prices at LB are insane.. Not ALL LB stores have these super low clearance items though. They usually consolidate all their clearance into one store in the area.

Love this!!! It was a good feeling when I could ditch that over priced place forever!

More and more I realize Lane Bryant clothes are just going to be too big for me. Last time I was in there was about a month ago. Its the only store credit card I have too. I wonder if any regular sized stores are in their credit card network?

So jealous...can't wait to stop paying the crazy prices Lane Bryant charges. Congrats on the new smaller you :)

I agree! and I think that was just as shocking was to see that a top or sweater was $30, not $60!!! LB is expensive, but they know they have the market on the most decent, stylish plus sizes!!!

You;ll be there soon! :)

Lane Bryant and Torrid have been able to rip me off for years, now. Torrid a clothes are just as expensive as LB but they're even crappier in quality; they won't last.

I wish there was a plus size retailer that was fashion conscious that didn't take advantage of larger shoppers who don't have other options for semi-decent clothing.

Ugh, I can't wait to be free of them! :)