Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

..tell me a "FEEL GOOD " moment !....

i am sure we have at some point thru our journey have had something happen to ourselves that have made us feel good. I have had several so far.I was sleeved on Dec 8 and have lost 40 pounds since surgery and 29 before surgery . almost 70 pounds !!!!I would love to share a few moments with you and would love to hear the stories of others !!!!!!

1) a few years back i had bought about 10 bath sheets , just because i love to have one wrapped around me when i get outta the shower, lord knows ,a regular one sure dont fit !!i will be pitchin them all soon as a regular ol towel is beginning to work just fine !!!!:)

2)i am a hospice aide ...providing personal care for terminal patients. i had been taking Fluid pills and would have to use this lil ol ladies potty everyday.she had a commode riser on her potty with bars on each side . everytime i would sit, my big ol hips would squeeze against the sides and bruise . oh... how i hated that potty but didnt have a choice! well ....i cut back on my fluid pills since surgery and last week used her potty for the first time in months . boy oh boy!!! my butt fit that seat just fine !!!No more rubbing of my hips whatsoever !!!!....with an inch to spare !!!!

3)just yesterday my fiance yelled to me from the other room. he held up my new size 14 jeans and said ARE THESE YOURS?????I JUST PUT THEM ON AN THEY ARE TOOOOOO SHORT !!!! it really made my day! considering two short months ago i was a sz 22!!!

4) a month or so ago my mom had moved the buttons over on one of my winter coats , it was getting tooo big .actually i kinda forgot about it and this morning i pulled it out and holy smokes !!!!!It wraps around all the way to the middle of my back!!!!!!

those are just a few !!!Thought it would be fun to hear others !! :)

here is a pic of me just yesterday at 188.8 and the other is last year at 257 !!!!!post-47339-13813663647576_thumb.jpg

My feel good moments are when my mom walks behind me and starts laughing at my droopy pants when they used to fit even a week before! I'm no longer asked if I prefer a booth or table when we go out to eat and they sit us in a booth. Then while in the booth, I can turn sideways in it to talk to my husband face to face. My feel good moment is to hear someone say "I'm so proud of you!" My feel good moment is being able to help my husband load up our old couch and lift it over my head without any pain or struggle! No more back pain! It is truly amazing!! And my biggest, happiest moment is when I took a before and during pic of my progress at 70 pounds lost (and I'm down 83 pounds today!!!)

post-42914-13813663689211_thumb.jpg

My feel good moments are when my mom walks behind me and starts laughing at my droopy pants when they used to fit even a week before! I'm no longer asked if I prefer a booth or table when we go out to eat and they sit us in a booth. Then while in the booth, I can turn sideways in it to talk to my husband face to face. My feel good moment is to hear someone say "I'm so proud of you!" My feel good moment is being able to help my husband load up our old couch and lift it over my head without any pain or struggle! No more back pain! It is truly amazing!! And my biggest, happiest moment is when I took a before and during pic of my progress at 70 pounds lost (and I'm down 83 pounds today!!!)

omg !!!!U look fabulous !!!! :) u really do !!!!isnt this surgery awesome !!!!To me its like a dream turned into a reality !!!!!LOVIN IT!!!!!:)

I am 5 weeks post as of today. I have lost 14 lbs pre op diet and 26 since surgery! Total of 40 pounds!! I had a patients husband tell md I was skinny this week! Lol! Felt awesome! One of the doctors I work for said I was almost unrecognizable and he has to do a double take as I walk bye! It is just the beginning! Great things to come my fellow losers!

My feel moment I went to the dr on Monday I was told I drop 50pds in 4months. Weighing nw 164. Then I bought a pants about 2yrs ago sz11 I tried on last night and it fit!!! That was my goal nw I need to set another. Am so impressed with myself! Good job newme :)

Wish I knew how to upload pics!

Mine was seeing the scale hit 299 (about 3 weeks ago). I'm 34 years old and have spent over half my life well over the 300 mark. Down 87 pounds in 4 months

Mine was seeing the scale hit 299 (about 3 weeks ago). I'm 34 years old and have spent over half my life well over the 300 mark. Down 87 pounds in 4 months

Thats awesome! Cant wait to get to onederland! 30 lbs to go! Keep up the great work!