Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pigging out before LIQUID DIET?

I'm about to hit 30.... Haha wanna trade? I'm about to hit 47 0_o

Does it come with your wit, charm and man gathering skills?!? I might take that trade ;)

Soon you will be feeling happy and healthy and putting yourself out there more! then the rest (sex) will follow :)

I'm in no hurry, God will bless me with the right woman one day, until then I'm still happy with my life and very thankful for everything he has blessed me in the mean time!

Thanks Laura!

I'm about to hit 30.... Haha wanna trade? I'm about to hit 47 0_o

47^^^^^ NO WAY I don't believe it... Smh

I'm in no hurry' date=' God will bless me with the right woman one day, until then I'm still happy with my life and very thankful for everything he has blessed me in the mean time!

Thanks Laura![/quote']

Words of wisdom right there! You will find a woman deserving of your love and that loves you the way you deserve!

It took me awhile, but when I wasn't looking I found the kindest loving man. I am truly blessed

(oh and so is he!)

Yeah' date=' and it also comes with my bitchy 16 year old daughter! Still want it :P[/quote']

Lol well 30 comes with a 2 and 3 and a half year old... Who I know will one day be 15 and 16 and a half... If I make it that long!!! Hahahaha ;)

I'm in no hurry' date=' God will bless me with the right woman one day, until then I'm still happy with my life and very thankful for everything he has blessed me in the mean time!

Thanks Laura![/quote']

I'm with Laura. You're a smart guy who will only get healthier! The right one will come along. I know I sure wasn't expecting it when mine did either :) Focusing on making yourself healthier is the best thing you can do, and the rest will fall into place!!!

Fair enough!! Lol I'm about to hit 30 with 2 kids... Not exactly apples to apples here! Hahaha

Really though' date=' if you want info about sex post sleeve, I'd post your questions in the powder Room section of the forums. ;)[/quote']

Thanks ill look in to it

So tonight is suppose to be my "Last Supper" or funeral meal and the more I sit here and think about it, the more guilty I feel. I have worked so hard for the past 3 months to lose 60 lbs which I did, I actually lost 63 lbs I had to for them to schedule my surgery. I will be on a 4 week pre-opt diet starting Sunday.

I have actually gained about 2 lbs since they scheduled me for surgery, and I HAVE to lose 15 more lbs before I can have surgery. I do not know what they will do if I get there and I didn't lose a total of 75 lbs. If they will tell me no, and make me leave, or go ahead with it.

Anyway, I plan on having pizza tonight (which is my fav). I don't plan on over eating, I'm actually planning on eating it on a salad plate so I can't get as much pizza on the plate as a big one. Because I don't want to over do it. But I can't help but feel guilty, and worried. I did eat out two times after my last Dr. appt. Bob Evans and Texas Steakhouse. LIke I said I gained 2 lbs..or maybe 3. Hopefully this won't cause me any problems! I'm sure a lot of people did the "food funeral" or last supper and lost just fine right?

So tonight is suppose to be my "Last Supper" or funeral meal and the more I sit here and think about it' date=' the more guilty I feel. I have worked so hard for the past 3 months to lose 60 lbs which I did, I actually lost 63 lbs I had to for them to schedule my surgery. I will be on a 4 week pre-opt diet starting Sunday.

I have actually gained about 2 lbs since they scheduled me for surgery, and I HAVE to lose 15 more lbs before I can have surgery. I do not know what they will do if I get there and I didn't lose a total of 75 lbs. If they will tell me no, and make me leave, or go ahead with it.

Anyway, I plan on having pizza tonight (which is my fav). I don't plan on over eating, I'm actually planning on eating it on a salad plate so I can't get as much pizza on the plate as a big one. Because I don't want to over do it. But I can't help but feel guilty, and worried. I did eat out two times after my last Dr. appt. Bob Evans and Texas Steakhouse. LIke I said I gained 2 lbs..or maybe 3. Hopefully this won't cause me any problems! I'm sure a lot of people did the "food funeral" or last supper and lost just fine right?[/quote']

Katie, I saw your pictures on Facebook in the support group! You can already see your loss and you're doing so great!! Having a "last meal" isn't the worst thing in the world. I have enjoyed some of my favorite foods too going toward surgery, just tried to really keep them in moderation when I did. Definitely eat your salad first (with healthy dressing lol) to help fill you up some and be careful not to over eat, but I don't think it's going to derail you!! :) It really sounds like your head is in a good place about it!!!

I'm excited to watch you keep losing!!!

i was supposed be june 2012,i had to put it off till january2013 ....i ate my June till dec31,, not proud!

i was supposed be june 2012' date='i had to put it off till january2013 ....i ate my June till dec31,, not proud![/quote']

I had a lap band for 2 years and lost 100#. After it came out due to complications, I swore I would be super careful and not gain much while I waited for it to be replaced. I ended up gaining that 100# plus some. Talk about not proud!! :-/

We are food addicts and even though we are working on it, we are dealing with, in my opinion, the hardest addiction to kick. We can't quit our addiction. We have to eat to live. It's like making an alcoholic drink without getting drunk!

We are (or for some of you, were) at a hard point in this process. Knowing that we have a tool coming, that help is coming, and trying like hell to do it on our own until then. We have some added motivation to use to our advantage, but we are still dealing with emotional and binge eating without the help and tools we've admitted we need. (Though, trust me, therapy helps lol)

Lets give ourselves a little more forgiveness for our slips. Should we go out planning on shoving our faces because we have to start a liquid diet?! Of course not. But let's not pretend that we aren't going have to learn to love an old friend in a new way, and that's a hard thing to look at as an addict.

We CAN do this. For most of us, we are scheduled and getting everything ready. We just need to remember why we are doing this. We don't want to live like this anymore. Every pound we put on now, is one more pound we are from goal at surgery day.

This thread has been awesome, but lets talk about what we SUCCEEDED in eating or avoiding, instead of what we failed in!!

Today, I succeeded in by switching to a Decaf vanilla roast coffee, using skim milk and Splenda. instead of my beloved Coffeemate vanilla Creamer. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and now it's one more little change I can make to change my lifestyle. I even avoiding snacking on my kids Goldfish crackers, a bad habit of mine!

Now you all go. What did you succeed in eating/avoiding?!? No more beating ourselves up!! We can and ARE doing this. Even if we have to drag each other there!!! ;)

Thank y'all so much for the support on here!!! It's tough for all of us that has bad eating habits, especially when we know it's coming to an end.

Life is gonna get better for us, keep humble comments coming for support or all of us.

Omg yes! For 2 weeks I ate whatever I wanted. By the time my 2 week pre-op started' date=' I was SICK of eating.... Sick of food. So far the pre-op has been pretty good so maybe I psyched myself out lol!! Enjoy your time.[/quote']

I feel the same way. I pigged out then it was like nothing even sounded good to gorge myself on anymore. I'm due to start my 2week liquid diet on Monday I may even start this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Well I start my liquid diet on monday and while i dont plan to pig out all weekend, i do plan to indulge on one or two Krispy Kreme doughnuts????

Sent from my iPad using VST