Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ANY APRIL SURGERIES?....

I did my operation 30 of march....i would like to b added to the group

My mail is hanadizaher@hotmail.com

Thnx

Sleeved April 26, 20013. I would like to be added to your FB. tdjones7879@att.net

I forgot - can I be added to the FB group - cjshaw2@yahoo.com

Just sent all of y'all invitations to join the group! So sorry about the long wait. VST wasn't sending me e-mail notifications saying that people were replying to this thread, and I rarely ever check this site now that I'm so busy with the FB group. If you didn't receive the invitation I e-mailed to you, please let me know.

Thanks for the suggestions!!! They sound yummy! What about the texture tho? I think that's what scares me about puréed food!! Lol.. chicken in a can? Is that like tuna? I'm not sure I've ever seen it..

Btw I forgot to add my email address so I can be added to the group.. Riss523@aol.com

Just sent you an invitation. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

Can you please send to me again? I gave the wrong address...it's stephshort@shortfamily.com. Thanks and sorry!

Khloe, please add this one too, it was sent to me in a PM..thanks.

Kindely add my mail to fb

Nano_121@hotmail.com

Just sent them an invitation, Karen. :)

Can you please send to me again? I gave the wrong address...it's stephshort@shortfamily.com. Thanks and sorry!

Sure, no prob! Just resent it to ya.

I couldn't eat the pops either or tolerate Water hardly they made me sick. One day I went to sonic and got a route 44 cup of ice and every since I have been doing that and actually getting my water in by chewing sonic ice for hours!

My sonic will sell their ice by the bag full. I bought a bag the other day. :)

Just sent all of y'all invitations to join the group! So sorry about the long wait. VST wasn't sending me e-mail notifications saying that people were replying to this thread' date=' and I rarely ever check this site now that I'm so busy with the FB group. If you didn't receive the invitation I e-mailed to you, please let me know.[/quote']

Hey Khloe I still did not receive a request on Facebook my email address is aparker28110@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Having surgery April 26th....anyone else scheduled for April?

Hi my name is Sandie I had surgery April 26th. Having a hard time getting my Fluid and Protein in.

I'm looking forward to being in family photos. Whenever at gatherings I ask people to look at their cameras and I delete any bad photos of me' date=' well I have deleted myself from history. I have few pictures with my husband and children they grow up so fast. The worst part is I have barely any pictures with my mom who passed away.[/quote']

I know exactly how you feel I have done the same

Hey Khloe I still did not receive a request on Facebook my email address is aparker28110@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Same here ajeepridet@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using VST

Please send me your email in a private message and I will add you to the FB group thanks

Please add troby@nycap.rr.com

Can you add imbabiluv@yahoo.com to the FB group. I had my revision April 30th. Thank you