Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

3 minutes ago, Roserie said:

Well I finally have hips again. They've always been big (got wider after having a kid) but you can finally tell. When I run my hands down my side and over my hip I can feel my hip bone with only a light press. I can't remember the last time this was possible. I'm also in onderland for the first time in.....13yrs? Never thought this day would come.

I was always self conscious when shirts were tight enough to show my stomach. So I always bought a size larger. I've been an XL for 4yrs now. And a size 16-18 pant. I'm now self conscious for a different reason. My shirts are too baggy and they make me feel way bigger than I really am. My XL leggings are too loose. My size 14 pants are now getting too big. I'm going to try and hold off on buying new clothes for another few mths but I'm finally excited to go clothes shopping.

Height: 5'7"

HW: 325lbs

CW: 197lbs

Collage 2019-11-14 18_53_33.jpg

congrats. You look amazing.

I'm not real big on Before/After pics....as in I haven't posted a single one yet. So this is the first one! Also - who else prefers Before/During pictures since I never really consider myself an "After"?

Officially to my own personal goal weight (about 75 down) after almost 8 months. Dr told me to expect to lose 65-75 over 18 months - so I'll take it!

Wedding pictures - before was after I had already lost 30 pounds. Same dress - different color - plus 4 sizes smaller!

Before_During.jpg

Wedding Guest Pics.jpg

21 minutes ago, BookLova said:

I'm not real big on Before/After pics....as in I haven't posted a single one yet. So this is the first one! Also - who else prefers Before/During pictures since I never really consider myself an "After"?

Officially to my own personal goal weight (about 75 down) after almost 8 months. Dr told me to expect to lose 65-75 over 18 months - so I'll take it!

Wedding pictures - before was after I had already lost 30 pounds. Same dress - different color - plus 4 sizes smaller!

Before_During.jpg

Wedding Guest Pics.jpg

YOU LOOK GREAT GOOD JOB KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK WOW!!!!!!!

On 11/19/2019 at 1:27 PM, BookLova said:

Before_During.jpg

Wedding Guest Pics.jpg

Fellow Okie! You look absolutely stunning!

On 11/19/2019 at 2:27 PM, BookLova said:

Before_During.jpg

Wedding Guest Pics.jpg

You look fabulous! But I must say when I saw the second picture I thought, "Not only did she get skinny, but she grew about 3 feet and look at those killer abs!" 😁

100LBS GOAL HIT.

FELT LIKE SHARING MY BEFORE AND AFTER..(bit shy to show face)

HW 322.

CW 222.

GW 185-200

Thank you.

Polish_20191207_171745277.jpg

Polish_20191207_171654497.jpg

Polish_20191207_171606590.jpg

Cheers

Before:

62244938_10156541125704842_9124651985922949120_n.jpg

20191024_090551.jpg

On 12/8/2019 at 6:58 AM, Lynda486 said:

Before:

62244938_10156541125704842_9124651985922949120_n.jpg

20191024_090551.jpg

whoohoo look at you and that million dollar smile congrats to you looking amazing keep up the great work

Thanks-you so much Viking!

I was going to post this in the OOTD thread, but it's a comparison photo so it's probably more appropriate here...

Anyhoo, I finally bought myself a new winter coat as I just cant get away with my coats from last year. Plus my older coats are just not warm enough now that I am freezing all the time. So for the first time since university, I bought myself an honest-to-goodness winter parka with one of the highest cold-weather ratings I could find.

It's funny because I used to always get thiner coats/jackets for winter because I was naturally so hot all the time anyway and I hated to wear puffy coats because it made me look even bigger than I was.

Here is this years new parka (size XS) vs one of the jackets I wore this time last year (size XXL - which I didn't even button up most of the time because it was snug, even with just a t-shirt on underneath :( )

...wish I had a pic of me wearing the old coat last year, but I avoided cameras...

Edited by ms.sss