Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Bandsters???

thanks Audree for the pep talk.... I guess I just want it now because I'm ready now, and I want to be down in my skinny clothes by summer (for me skinny clothes means size 12) I will then focus on single digit jeans.....

The carnation Breakfast drink FROZEN sounds yummy

Hello everyone. Just a quick post. I was banded at 7:30 this morning and home at 11am. I have been up walking every hour or so, and also napping. No pain of any kind (YET), just some soreness around my port incision. I'm so glad to now be on the band. I'll post more tomorrow.

Yea Angelburch!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm up tomorrow!!!

congratulations!!! I hope your recovery is quick. I have 46 hours to go and I can't stand it! I'm so excited! I've done all the house cleaning, laundry and shopping that needed to be done. My house hasn't been this together since I was studying for finals! I hope I'll have this much energy after the band.

thanks Audree for the pep talk.... I guess I just want it now because I'm ready now, and I want to be down in my skinny clothes by summer (for me skinny clothes means size 12) I will then focus on single digit jeans.....

The carnation breakfast drink FROZEN sounds yummy

I know!!!! I went on an eating binge when my surgery was rescheduled and gained 5 pounds! But, I got through it by keeping super busy. The holidays helped. Just get all your stuff in order, maybe take a task like reorganizing your house and garage and by the time you are done, it will be surgery time!!!:biggrin1:

It also helped to come here everyday and vent what I felt. I felt so good to know someone out there knew what I was going through, exactly.

Audree

Hello everyone. Just a quick post. I was banded at 7:30 this morning and home at 11am. I have been up walking every hour or so, and also napping. No pain of any kind (YET), just some soreness around my port incision. I'm so glad to now be on the band. I'll post more tomorrow.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Just get plenty of fluids in, this will keep you from feeling to hungry and will keep you from getting dehydrated. A heating pad felt really good too! And rest!!!

Audree

congratulations!!! I hope your recovery is quick. I have 46 hours to go and I can't stand it! I'm so excited! I've done all the house cleaning, laundry and shopping that needed to be done. My house hasn't been this together since I was studying for finals! I hope I'll have this much energy after the band.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go!!! Audree

Congratulations Angelburch!!! Sheila, I'm right behind you with Carole. We'll all do just fine!

I'll have to get some of the Carnation instant breakfast when I do my final run tonight. I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something.

Oh, and thanks everyone for helping me feel "normal". :)

Yeah Shiela!!!! Are you all packed and ready to go?Audree

Hi Audree!!! I came home cleaned a little and laid out everything, so I'm ready. My Papasito is on his way home from Pensacola, so I'm ready!!! I'm not nervous, my friend told me it gonna be a HOT summer! They all think I have a foxy shape and now that I will be banded, they think I will be foxier.

Be BLESSED!

Hi Audree!!! I came home cleaned a little and laid out everything, so I'm ready. My Papasito is on his way home from Pensacola, so I'm ready!!! I'm not nervous, my friend told me it gonna be a HOT summer! They all think I have a foxy shape and now that I will be banded, they think I will be foxier.

Be BLESSED!

Hey, isn't it cool that this is going to be the hottest summer and we will be beach ready!!!

I am ready!!!!

How long do you freeze it for? Does it not freeze solid and stays mushy or you have to let it thaw?? It sounds great!!!!!! I am going to make me some!!!!

Audree

I just stick in the freezer for a while. It does totally freeze but eventually thaws but has pieces of ice in it.

I need to curb my internet addiction and sign off now!! I got about 820 calories and like over 50 grms of Protein today. I feel very restricted right now and I am going to have some Chamomile tea before bed. That will put my h20 intake at about 50 ounces.

Talk to you all tomorrow!!! Audree

I'm actually pretty restricted tonight. This is the first time I have felt it. Feels weird. Usually I am just full, but I guess I overdid it. Oh well, each day we learn more.

So, as I was going threw other threads I came across some recipes I am going to steal and use. I figure I will post them here. Anyone else have any good puree recipes or ideas to get us through the next few weeks?