Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

Lisa, I hope the family feels better soon.

Hippmom, my turtle is going fast, I might even be the hare. lol

I feel good. I didn't know just how good it feels to feel good.

Right now (who knows 30 minutes from now) I feel ok. Just that nauseated feeling. I haven't thrown up yet, but it feels like it anytime. T is feeling much better this evening. No fever, no upset stomach. DH says his head hurts. I guess we are just a bunch of whimps around here today.

Glo, glad to hear you are feeling good again. I personally think my frog got squished. It hasn't hopped in a while.

Yall take care, talk to everyone later!

lisa

Yeah i think i will stick with this area too...Thank you for responding...I am back at work today and it's kind of hard today, but I am pushing through..It's just kind of hard to remember to drink Water and shakes...

Dawn, you can get those on the go flavorings that fit a bottle of Water. find some flavors that you really like, that will help get the liquids down. Walmart brand are pretty good too. Some like the Crystal Light. Hang in there, you are doing great.

Lo2us. They say muscle weighs more than fat. So that might slow down the actual weight loss as far as the scale goes for a short time. But the inches will certainly start comming off with all that exercise!! You are going to look great and feel great to boot. I think you already do. You are doing so well and you are an inspiration for all of us. Think how much easier it is going to be to keep up with little Gus. Whew, you will need all the energy for him you can muster. Take care.

Lisa, hope all of you are doing better, having that stuff and taking care of everyone else with it is the pits for sure.

Hey yall.

I feel pretty good this morning. Although I have an appointment with my PCP. He always wants us to come in fasting in case he "needs" to do lab. The only thing about that is I WANT COFFEE!!!! I get up at 430 to get The Man off to work and my appointment is at 830. All I can say is What a grouch! lol

I guess yesterday was a false alarm. I never did get sick. I just felt bad all day. Had to go to school at lunch and get T. He just couldn't make it.

Yall have a good day and stay in the..... you know.

lisa

Y'all try to keep warm. I hope you feel better soon too.

Still plugging along at the gym, but it sure is discouraging when the scales go up a few lbs! I'd better see some kind of results soon!

Ugh! I think I have that stomach virus...mildy...just enough to feel icky.

I ordered from Bariatric Advantage and yet again am I diappointed. They evidentally don't have the vitaband Vitamins in stock and I'm going to have to wait FOREVER again to get them. I wonder if they are slow delivering to anyone else? I hope our docs read this and maybe could mention it to the company. It took almost 4 weeks last time to get my Biotin, and they offered no apologies or even a discount....that was like 2 1/2 weeks late according to their statements! So if you need something from then soon, plan on it taking a while to get here!

Hey everyone!

I just have to tell yall this..... yesterday I had an appointment with my PCP for a refill on my BP meds. He did that lab that I fasted for (told ya he would) I called and guess what...... MY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL HAS FALLEN 54 POINTS IN ONE YEAR!!!!!! How's that for lap band PROS? Cool, huh. It was 186. I just about jumped thru the phone and gave that little nurse a sugar!! Although I haven't been able to get off the bp meds just yet, I was really happy with the cholesterol report. Now, here's my question.......

What's YOURS???

lol

Talk to everyone later,

lisa

YEAH LISA! Mine wasn't high, but boarderline before. When I donated blood a few weeks ago it was 186! I know you're feeling fine about it. If you start feeling faint/weak or dizzy when you stand up, have 'em check out those BP meds.

We have been watchin them. I'm hoping I will be able to get off them before long. I have also been monitoring at home. It's running on the low side of norm. If I would get off my big ole tail and get some more exercise, all of it would come down more. Man, there's just not enough time in the day. I know yall know what I'm talking about.

lisa

Lisa, glad you are feeling better, and I hope Tanner is recovered by now too. That is super about your Cholestrol!! You are really moving towards that goal of being a "healthier you!" I remember that helped me make the decision to get the surgery. My progress is really slow but at least I am going in the right direction. Keep up the good work, you help inspire the rest of us.

Lo2us, you are doing a great job. You are doing LOT"S of toning up! Like I said, muscle weighs more than fat. All the exercise you are doing has to be doing some SERIOUS TONING!! Hope you get to feeling better too.

I bought SMALLER jeans today! I'm not telling what size, but smaller is the key word!! Man, I'm just full of good news lately! Bout time! lol

Dawn how are you feeling?

Hey Susan! Where have you been. Never mind, I know..... in the dirt.

I think we need to change lo2us's name to MuscleWoman2008. lol What do you think, shannon? Like it? How bout SkinnyMomma, or Mrs. Atlas? lol Na, just kidding. You keep it up. Go, lo2us, go!!!!

Later yall. Oh...... stay in the box!

lisa