Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone have them. I posted before about it but didn't get much of a response. I don't sweat all day I'm actually cold, but sometime not always I wake up soked. Last night I woke up and my calves were even soked. I don't have any other problems not pains no fever's I'm 42 and a woman so hopefully it's not the change of life but it scares me, not enough to not go back to bed usually right away and I'm fine. Maybe it's night terror's I have know clue but my husband said if it keeps up he's going to wear scuba gear to bed.

I experienced this as well around 2 years out. Testing showed I was not in "the change", but nothing showed up to determine the cause.

I started thinking about how I felt when I was low blood sugar during the day or had gone too long between meals. I realized that I sweated like crazy then. So, I began eating 2 light string cheese before bed & it really seemed to help. Not 100%, but only 1 or 2 episodes a month now instead of 5 times a week. Give it a try and see if it helps.

This happens to me, too. I will wake up sometimes and have to change...gross! We have a tempur-pedic mattress and I assumed it has been because of that. I've heard it happen with other people, I guess the mattresses hold in body heat. Anyway, I am now wondering if it's something else. My husband doesn't sweat so maybe it has something to do with the sleeve?? I am 40 so I guess it could be the change for me too.

This happens to me' date=' too. I will wake up sometimes and have to change...gross! We have a tempur-pedic mattress and I assumed it has been because of that. I've heard it happen with other people, I guess the mattresses hold in body heat. Anyway, I am now wondering if it's something else. My husband doesn't sweat so maybe it has something to do with the sleeve?? I am 40 so I guess it could be the change for me too.[/quote']

I have a tempur-pedic mattress and have the same problem, I'm only 36.

I experienced this as well around 2 years out. Testing showed I was not in "the change", but nothing showed up to determine the cause.

I started thinking about how I felt when I was low blood sugar during the day or had gone too long between meals. I realized that I sweated like crazy then. So, I began eating 2 light string cheese before bed & it really seemed to help. Not 100%, but only 1 or 2 episodes a month now instead of 5 times a week. Give it a try and see if it helps.

I do go very long in between meals sometime I forget to eat all day. I'll try the cheese before bed. My calories are always low so it won't hurt.

Hey. I'm 42 and this happens to me also every so often. I do think some of it is hormonal because a few of my girlfriends have the same thing. It also happens when I'm cold because I layer blankets and then I cook myself once my body temperature gets trapped.

It happens to me too. A nurse told me it is a combination of hormones and the way your body gets rid of toxins and fat....much like a nursing mom.

This happens to me also. Not often, maybe once a week. Any other males that this happens to?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

So glad to hear it happened to others. when I was in the hospital I was drenched. They came in to do my vitals and thought I had a high fever, but was normal just drenched. Had to change everything.

Continued every night for almost 2 weeks. Talked to the doc during my 2 week check and he said he'd never heard of it before. weird!

I have experienced this several times and the times I checked my blood sugars they were low. I hope this helps

Katrina :}

I am 43 and 13 mos out. I started experiencing night sweats at about 8 mos out and wake up EVERY single morning completely soaked. My legs are even slippery. The sheets and i are both completely soaked in sweat. It happens pretty much every night. I do eat something before bed every night but that hasnt worked for me. I also was tested and am NOT in the change. My drs have no answers. So crazy to see so many around the same age with the same problem n drs still cant figure it out. Im gonna end up having to buy a new bed but dont want to until this stops. Have to wash my nightclothes after only 1 wear everytime. GROSS GROSS GROSS

Are you on any new medications or Vitamins. I experienced this at 40 and it turned out it was medication causing it. Bamboo sheets and comforters helped a bit though.

I’m experiencing this now, almost 18 mos out and 39yrs, female. So weird! It’s happening more often and led me to searching forums. I’m waiting to hear back from WLS team for reasons.
#nightsweats