Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone know of Fill Doctors in GA or close by who will do it on mexican bandsters?

I am from atlanta, GA and would like to get my first fill, (i got banded 25th Sept) So its been 7 weeks and I have lost a total amount of 21-22lbs. But now i feel I can eat anything with no restriction and I have just been going to the gym to mantian my weight.

I went to fillcenterusa and there is a location in GA but that clinic just opened recently and the nurse/fill woman has only been doing it for 2-3 months, im not sure if i feel too comfortable with her being so new.

I have contacted Dr. Ponce in Dalton,GA but he requires $2000 upfront and similar to another doctor in TN, since that amount is too pricey for me I would like someone relatively cheaper 300-400.

Any suggestions will be helpful-thank you

You should call Fill Centers USA to find out what other patients have been saying about that particular location. (Moultrie)

they do have Fluoroscopy capabilities at that location.

Let me know if you find one ..i was just banded in Mexico on Nov 3 and am looking for a fill doc since i dont have a passport to go back ( well i just sent off for one and they take your birth certific )

Laura

hi deep 82, flights to San Diego are cheap right now, I was wondering if the flouro thing was expensive there, because if not it seems its cheaper to go back rather than pay these outragious fees to greedy drs. just wonderin... haven't been banded yet, planning on this early dec with ortiz but in Indiana they won't do it that I know of so I have been concerned about what to do also.

So I was really bent on just getting it done as soon as possible as Iam already 7.5 weeks post op and should have gotten it done by 6 weeks. Anyhow I have an appointment with Darlene Zebley from www.fillcenterusa.com,shes very south of Atlanta so its a good 4 hrs from here. The total cost is 499 which includes floro and after my first time i think its 375 with floro. So its not so bad, and speaking to julie from fillcenter Nurse. Zebley sounded pretty good but I will update you after i come back.

Her office location is :

Darlene Zebley

2509 S. Main St.

Moultrie, GA 31768

hi deep 82, flights to San Diego are cheap right now, I was wondering if the flouro thing was expensive there, because if not it seems its cheaper to go back rather than pay these outragious fees to greedy drs. just wonderin... haven't been banded yet, planning on this early dec with ortiz but in Indiana they won't do it that I know of so I have been concerned about what to do also.

I was banded by Dr. Ortiz and am also in Indiana. I go for followup care with Dr. Curry in Cincinnati - He's awesome and an affordable alternative. He will us fluoro if he needs to. First fill with consult is $300 (extra charge for fluoro from the hospital if needed) and every fill/unfill/checkup after is $150.

I went to the Fill center site and filled out aht long questionair and all ...So now do i just wait for them to call me? i dont need to talk t anyone or something ?

Hi,

I was banded in monterrey, mexico by Dr.Rumbaut, a wonderful M.D.

I got my first fill in october by Dr Hugh Houston in Nashville ,Tn.It was under fluro, the only way i would ever have it done. I am a nurse and to me this is the safest. it cost initially 605.00 and the next one will be 400.00. with fluro. look up The centential treatment center for obesity and you can find him. the hospital is a center of excellence.

Good Luck,

River

:clap2: Boy, after seeing how much most of y'all pay for a fill,

I feel lucky! My doctor is in Bryan-College Station TX, area

she was banded herself and only charges $200 and that's

with a flouro.

Anniemay

<p>An update on Darlene Zebley with fill centers USA.</p> <p> </p> <p>Below is the e-mail that I sent to them in regards to my visit.</p> <p> </p> <p>"</p> <p>I'm very uncomfortable with what happened at my appointment yesterday. I have a few questions for you and your company.</p> <p> </p> <p>Is Darlene Zebley a doctor? She preformed a fluoroscopy on me even though she new that her equipment wasn't working properly(flickering images, lighting, blurry, and unable to print accurate picture) , did not use barium, and proceeded to tell me that based on an image she couldn't read because the machine was not working that my band has slipped? She advised me to drink fluids for the next few days. She did nothing beyond that. I asked if I should follow up with my doctor and called my doctor since no additional instructions were given and asked her to fax them a report and now have a very expensive flight to Caliornia booked next week and a follow-up with him because now his staff is concerned. She cannot provide any pictures from the fluoroscopy (of which I paid $200 for) nor should she have been giving out a medical diagnosis if she's not a doctor. </p> <p> </p> <p>There is something very wrong with the treatment I received on Friday and I feel very uncomfortable and I am without adequate information on how serious my condition is.</p> <p> </p> <p>Can you advise me on how to handle this situation?</p> <p> </p>" <p>They have offered to get on the phone with a supervisor, Darlene, and my surgeon, but I really don't feel that's adequate given the amount of chaos that they have caused. They should not have allowed a fluoroscopy to be preformed when the machine was blantantly not working. They should have referred me elsewhere.</p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p></p>

I would go back to the Md that did the band because they will be more concerned with your outcome and will correct it if needed . if the band slipped you you would probably be too restricted with vomiting.

Agreed. Just got off the phone with Dr. Cirangle who I had my surgery with (what surgeon do you know takes phone calls) and I'm flying into San Fran from Georgia to see him on Monday. He is always there to help and always "fits" me in even though he is one of the busiest surgeons on the planet.

Dr Cirangle

Laparoscopic Associates - Weight-Loss Surgery San Francisco, Bariatric Surgery

Starting 237/currently 134

Check Michigan Medical P.C. in Grand Rapids, Michigan. My surgeon is Dr. Randall Baker - excellent surgeon and a Christian Doctor, too. He has been doing fills for while now. I get my first fill in 4-5 weeks. Wish you well.

I just had my second fill with fill center in Georgia. They used the fleuroscopy and I believe I have been over filled again. I have been vomiting and sliming anytime I have anything beyond a Protein Shake or broth. Now they want to charge me again for fleuroscopy and an unfill. This is a week and two days since my fill. Is this normal? Does anyone know where I can go for a fill with a doctor instead of fill center usa? I am not happy how expensive this is getting. $165 for a fill or unfill and $120 for the fleuroscopy each time. Having to do it twice each time I have a fill is ridiculous not counting how bad the vomiting is to my stomach.