Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Low Carb Pizza

I'll put up a new thread later and links for the site but here I can show the order page, if you access the bakery web page from the home page you need to find the diet product link to get to the section for zero carb items.

There are Bagels and cinamin bread as well and pitas with the pizza crusts and rye and white breads, also hot dog and hamburger Buns too.

I bought what they call a 3 box, they also have a 4 box, that would be 3 or 4 items, about $23.00 and for 4 $28.00.

to ship FEDEX is about $8.00 more, depending on what you buy you get one loaf or several individual singles per bag.

I am leary to post this with out eating some first only because it would only be worth it at costs if they genuinely made something I will re-order each month, you can see that there aren't these choices everywhere you can go and if its good well then its a no brainer after I try them I could use this in my diet.

I wrote the bakery via email and they are adding brownies and muffins in the future to their no carb diet menu but they will have 2 grams carb in them, all other items outside the diet menu are as they put it all natural artisan but loaded with carbs.

if your willing to take a chance try at; http://www.naturally...?item_num=50007

let me know what you think after.

adding to this; I haven't got nutritional values but expect that with labeling after I receive them, all I know is the breads and such are all zero carbs, I can't say what they are made from or how much fat and sugar are in them, if they are made with splenda etc.., but I also am expecting that may not be a problem considering they list them under diet products on site. I just I won't know until I see myself.

Edited by JKG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches