Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dec. 3rd sleevers, how are you doing? Have you stallled? Lost inches?

I was sleeved on Dec. 3rd and have struggled so much with my food addiction, that I thought that's why I've been losing one, gaining one. But! For the past three weeks I've been vomiting a lot after meals, (not on purpose but,from eating too fast) and still not lose any significant weight. I've made it down to 207.6 lbs from 230 lbs day of surgery. But for the past five days I've been 208.6. Doesn't matter how well I eat. Are you all just dropping 40lbs in your sleep? Or are you guys struggling too?

I was sleeved Dec 3rd as well and I am struggling with getting all my Protein in as most if not all food grosses me out. I'm not complaining about having no hunger but I don't want to become malnourished either. I stalled my second week for 10 days, but things picked up again and so far i have lost 31 pounds. I find that my weight loss slows or stops when I'm not getting my protein or fluids all in... But it's so hard sometimes with eating being such a chore. No vomiting yet but that's probably because I'm not eating. I'm sure your weight loss will pick up, if you're following plan then it HAS to. Just remember, slow and steady wins the race! I wish you continued luck on your journey.

I was sleeved Dec 3rd as well and I am struggling with getting all my Protein in as most if not all food grosses me out. I'm not complaining about having no hunger but I don't want to become malnourished either. I stalled my second week for 10 days' date=' but things picked up again and so far i have lost 31 pounds. I find that my weight loss slows or stops when I'm not getting my Protein or fluids all in... But it's so hard sometimes with eating being such a chore. No vomiting yet but that's probably because I'm not eating. I'm sure your weight loss will pick up, if you're following plan then it HAS to. Just remember, slow and steady wins the race! I wish you continued luck on your journey.[/quote']

Thank you!! I'm sure I'm not getting enough protein in. I have been trading Protein shakes in the morning for coffee. And sometimes I don't think I get enough Water. Thank you for your words of encouragement. :-) When I first got sleeved I was grossed out by anything but powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chicken Soup broth, and sugar free popcicles. I noticed things too sweet I didn't like anymore. Your taste buds will change. Congratulations on losing 31 lbs!!!

I was sleeved Dec 3rd as well in Mexico. Down 27lb- I'm a slow loser still trying to get in all my fluids n Protein.< /p>

I have lots inches so I shouldn't complain. Started with 50 inch hips - now 45 1/2. Loss 3 inches off my waist n 3 off my bust

I have lots inches so I shouldn't complain. Started with 50 inch hips - now 45 1/2. Loss 3 inches off my waist n 3 off my bust

I am December 8 sleever and have lost 11kg and 40.5cm since my procedure. It is a little slower than I would like but am very happy it's heading in the right direction :)