Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Colorado sleevers?

When and where does the group meet at St Joe's? I work there & had my sleeve by Dr. Chae on 9/17/13. Have lost 66# so far.

We meet the second Monday of the month, 6pm in Russell pavilion bldg (ER entrance) first floor Nobel AB room for group conversation. There will be a plastic surgeon who works with bariatric patients at this months meeting.

Hello Colorado peeps!

I am hoping someone can help me find a good resale shop in the Denver metro area? I need some nicer clothes (pant suits, blazers, etc.) for a conference that I have to attend in late February, and I really don't want to buy anything new since I'm still losing and I have a long way to go. I am between 14-16 right now, so I need a shop that has a decent selection of plus sizes. I'd appreciate any ideas that you have!

Hello Colorado peeps!

I am hoping someone can help me find a good resale shop in the Denver metro area? I need some nicer clothes (pant suits, blazers, etc.) for a conference that I have to attend in late February, and I really don't want to buy anything new since I'm still losing and I have a long way to go. I am between 14-16 right now, so I need a shop that has a decent selection of plus sizes. I'd appreciate any ideas that you have!

I wish I could help! If you find a good resale shop, let us know!

I will say I, unfortunately, had to get a size up (eating WAY to much after quitting smoking and prior to surgery) and found that there are some pretty good after holiday sales out there...I got a pair of dress pants at Target (size 16) for $6 and dress sweaters for $5-$7. Good Luck!

Hello Colorado peeps! I am hoping someone can help me find a good resale shop in the Denver metro area? I need some nicer clothes (pant suits, blazers, etc.) for a conference that I have to attend in late February, and I really don't want to buy anything new since I'm still losing and I have a long way to go. I am between 14-16 right now, so I need a shop that has a decent selection of plus sizes. I'd appreciate any ideas that you have!

I've gone to one called "My Best Friends Closet", they have a store in North Field and another in the Orchard. I've also had great luck at Mile High Thrift Store for work clothes. I started in a 22 and have found Cold Water Creek and LB slacks and jackets in 16's and 18's.

Edited by yjt45

Hello Colorado peeps!

I also forgot to mention Athena's Closet Plus Size Consignment Store 5305 E. Colfax Ave., Unit B, Denver, Colorado 80220 Contact: 303-997-4336

Hours of operation: Tues.-Saturday 10:00AM to 6:00PM

Closed Sunday & Monday

Post op day one. I love the staff at Exempla St Joseph! Had some mild nausea and slimed a few times, but I feel better now.

I really like Unique in Aurora, I give myself at LEAST an hour to go through everything. The only downside to Unique is that you can't return anything. Goodwill I believe their policy is 10 days with tags and receipts.

<p>I really like Unique in Aurora, I give myself at LEAST an hour to go through everything. The only downside to Unique is that you can't return anything. Goodwill I believe their policy is 10 days with tags and receipts.</p>

Where in aurora? What sizes do they carry? I'm soon to be at the point where I will need new staples.

I love in the Westminster area. I was sleeved in Tijuana on January 10. My surgery went well but because of a doctor directed medication order I ended up with a major clot and dead intestine. Has anyone else had extra complications? I get very down that I can't go to the gym. I can't wear a pair of jeans because I have a wound vac on.

Anyone else in Colorado been through something similar?

I love in the Westminster area. I was sleeved in Tijuana on January 10. My surgery went well but because of a doctor directed medication order I ended up with a major clot and dead intestine. Has anyone else had extra complications? I get very down that I can't go to the gym. I can't wear a pair of jeans because I have a wound vac on.

Who was your doc in TJ?

<p>I really like Unique in Aurora, I give myself at LEAST an hour to go through everything. The only downside to Unique is that you can't return anything. Goodwill I believe their policy is 10 days with tags and receipts.</p>

Where in aurora? What sizes do they carry? I'm soon to be at the point where I will need new staples.

Just sent you a PM! They carry all sizes but generally their inventory is mostly comprised of S-XL however, they do go up into the plus sizes!

Hello,

I was sleeved by Dr. Brown on Monday February 10, I would be more than happy to help in any way. Yes he is a man of few words, listens very well though and has a staff of wonderful, caring and very knowledgable people.