Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Colorado sleevers?

(Message sent too soon!) Anyway, the rain is crazy, but we've been pretty well protected in Denver proper (and we have flood insurance)

I was sleeved by Dr. Metz, and he is a good person, always remembers and asks about my mom. I've been doing great!

I am having Pettine in Fort Collins. I live in Berthoud, for several hours yesterday, I couldn't have even made it to Loveland. As of now, I can. However rain is moving in again and it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow.

I know everything is SO unpredictable right now. I will be thinking of you!!!

Sleeved in Colorado Springs 6 months ago. Down 85 pounds and feeling great! Anybody want to meet up for some hiking?

I'm in the springs but not sleeved yet. I'm scheduled October 3rd but by the time I recover we'll be in the blizzard of the century lol

I'm in the springs but not sleeved yet. I'm scheduled October 3rd but by the time I recover we'll be in the blizzard of the century lol

Haha...but prob. more true than funny. I heard on the news if we had gotten the same amount of snow as we did rain (not including today) so from Wed-Fri it would have been something like over 120 INCHES of SNOW! Just can't win right now.

Hey Oct. is a GOOD month to be sleeved (I'm coming up on 3 years Oct. 22!! Woo hoo!)

Just checking in on all my Colorado peeps...how are you all faring with the floods? We have had some basement flooding but I am hoping it is under control. The weather has been just plain CRAZY!

Anyway I hope you all are well' date=' please check in when you can!

Here are some funnies for you all...

[/quote']

In Parker, our sump pump died and then my husband I spent about an hour debating if he should try to get to the Parker Home Depot because there were so many road closures. By the time he went, a lot of Water subsided and he was able to get to both Home Depot and Lowes...Neither had a sump pump. He bought a bypass pump (?). We have to operate it manually and it has hoses that go out the basement slider, but it's better than nothing.

That storm was just crazy and I feel worse for the people all along the mountains near rivers/creeks. The pictures are just horrifying.

I am scheduled for Monday. At this moment I can make it to the hospital' date=' but with this newest round of rain coming, I am hoping no more roads close around me.[/quote']

Please be safe. I hope that things are better Monday, but if not, try and get it rescheduled ASAP. You are definitely in a more dangerous flood area....Prayers for both your safety and future health.

I was sleeved on December 17th without a weather hitch. There is HOPE. ;-)

(Message sent too soon!) Anyway' date=' the rain is crazy, but we've been pretty well protected in Denver proper (and we have flood insurance)

I was sleeved by Dr. Metz, and he is a good person, always remembers and asks about my mom. I've been doing great![/quote']

I was sleeved by Metz also, he is great! Do you go to the support groups?

I'm in Aurora, major hail tonight! Not quite sure where the rain is going to go tomorrow, maybe I should invest in a boat?

Hey Meliss000, I know the support groups are out there, but I've just never gone to any. Maybe I'll invest in a kayak and paddle to the next one! :)

I was sleeved by Metz also' date=' he is great! Do you go to the support groups?

I'm in Aurora, major hail tonight! Not quite sure where the rain is going to go tomorrow, maybe I should invest in a boat?[/quote']

Hoping you are okay. I don't have TV but a relative FBed me and said, "Did you see the footage on Aurora?" so I know it wasn't "fun" there tonight.

Hoping you are okay. I don't have TV but a relative FBed me and said' date=' "Did you see the footage on Aurora?" so I know it wasn't "fun" there tonight.[/quote']

My little girls and I put out a ruler in the hail yesterday, in that 1 hour time we measured 6 inches of hail. It was crazy, vegetation is destroyed, included my Tomato plants! It was crazy! Still only minimal moisture the basement, so I really can't complain, except for my tomatoes, and the excess leaf clean up we will have.

My little girls and I put out a ruler in the hail yesterday' date=' in that 1 hour time we measured 6 inches of hail. It was crazy, vegetation is destroyed, included my Tomato plants! It was crazy! Still only minimal moisture the basement, so I really can't complain, except for my tomatoes, and the excess leaf clean up we will have.[/quote']

We got a smattering of hail, too, but not 6 inches. How is your roof??

We got a smattering of hail' date=' too, but not 6 inches. How is your roof??[/quote']

Have not gotten up there to check, just hoping to make it through two more days of rain, major rain again today. My lawn is flooded since there is no where for the rain to go

In Denver proper and haven't had any problems with flooding. It's so strange the hitormiss nature of the rain here.

Here in Lakewood we have had steady drenching rain but no flooding. Fiancé works up in clear creek so no work Monday since its been declared a disaster area.

No snow until after 10/12 thank you.

Also my goal for the wedding was 170. I have my final fitting 9/21 and as of today I'm down to 169.