Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i wanna a soda do freaking bad i can scream

I'm allowed flat soda, know its not the same and I have no interest in it but maybe try that

I missed it FOREVER!

I was a HUGE Mt Dew drinker. I could drink 3-4 20 Ozs at work' date=' and a few cans before work. It was the hardest thing to give up. I have never had a sip because I feel that's my gateway drug![/quote']

Same here!!!!

Dt. Mt Dew was my "crack". I actually am ashamed to say that it was always on my mind.

Ugh- don't miss that addiction

I'd do just about anything for a pepsi right now....lol

It's mostly the carbonation not the caffeine. Caffeine in small portions won't hurt.

I have about the equivalent of 1 grande worth of coffee every day. Would you say this is too much? I like my coffee in more than one way: feel good, waking up, energy, etc. I don't think I would give it up unless the government one day stated that it was not good for your health in the same manner that smoking is not good for your health.

I am honestly not sure, what is a good amount. The caffeine limits is because it can cause an ulcer and our stomachs are so much smaller so an ulcer is much more serious. I would ask your NUT what is an acceptable amount. I myself am guilty of a 5 hour energy shot once In awhile. I can't stand the taste of coffee but like the caffeine kick as well.

Oh' date=' I definitely don't keep it in the house. If I do have one, I buy a single can or bottle at the convenience store.

And I proudly walk past the hostess fruit pies, without purchasing them, that used to always accompany my morning soda! Now those are "gateway drugs" for me. I do think I could eat a whole hostess cherry pie![/quote']

I hate to break it to you but no more hostess pies or hostess anything they have gone out of business. Maybe not a bad thing for our diets but I hate so many being out of work because of such a huge company going out of business.

Ok, so my son came home yesterday and had a sprite and against his objections i made him give me some. Not lying i took 3 sips and my insides were burning!!!! Don't know if it was because the soda was hot but dam i felt like i was on fire

I tried it 2x and it made my stomach HURT!! I dont like soda but I was thirsty and just wanted a sip. No more for me!!