Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let the Joyous news be spread: New Jersey votes yes on Gay civil union!

Sunta

There is a huge difference between believing that gay marriage shouldn't be legalized and believing that gay people should not be allowed to have whatever physical relationships they want. Just because someone doesn't believe in gay marriage doesn't mean they believe that homosexuality itself should be illegal.

God is not a religion, my statements are based on the word of God, not from a religion.

I wonder who those religious people were who put IN GOD WE TRUST on the money that we use on a daily basis?

I may not understand some of these views and ways of thinking...but that's okay because what part of Christ do you not understand? I certainly don't think everyone should have the same religious beliefs :bored But I do believe everyone would be better off if they would just except God in their hearts and try to be a better person.

Notice, I did not mention a religion in any of my postings!

Faithful Muslims have accepted God in their hearts. They are anxious that we do, too.

There is a huge difference between believing that gay marriage shouldn't be legalized and believing that gay people should not be allowed to have whatever physical relationships they want. Just because someone doesn't believe in gay marriage doesn't mean they believe that homosexuality itself should be illegal.

So do you think it's okay for gay people to live together, in a sexual relationship, as a committed couple? (Committed emotionally and physically to one another, to be more specific.)

God is not a religion, my statements are based on the word of God, not from a religion.

I wonder who those religious people were who put IN GOD WE TRUST on the money that we use on a daily basis?

I may not understand some of these views and ways of thinking...but that's okay because what part of Christ do you not understand? I certainly don't think everyone should have the same religious beliefs :bored But I do believe everyone would be better off if they would just except God in their hearts and try to be a better person.

Notice, I did not mention a religion in any of my postings!

You still haven't answered my question...

I'm not asking if you think everyone should have the same religious beliefs. I'm asking if you think everyone's religious beliefs should carry equal weight, by law. Should my church (beliefs) get to declare divorce and remarriage illegal just because they believe it is sinful (and because the New Testament says it is a sin)? It's a "yes" or "no" question. Very simple.

Your church should be following the words of the Bible. Doesn't your church follow the words of the bible? If they do what does your bible say?

(TOM: I got your Bush reference. And I laughed at your Ham n cheese. It was all a delightful post.)

I am Christian and I have a deep personal relationship with God.

I am Christian and I do not believe God hates homosexuality.

I am Christian. I love the Bible. And I don't take it literaly.

I am Christian and I believe in evolution. And creation.

I am Christian and I believe in the right to choose. And alot of other rights.

I am Christian and I don't support the religious right or agree with the President.

I think I am a good Christian.

Your church should be following the words of the Bible. Doesn't your church follow the words of the bible? If they do what does your bible say?

This is what YOUR Bible says...the King James Version, in Matthew:

The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?

19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

I'd still like for you to answer my question....Should it be illegal for a man to divorce his wife and remarry?

(TOM: I got your Bush reference. And I laughed at your Ham n cheese. It was all a delightful post.)

I am Christian and I have a deep personal relationship with God.

I am Christian and I do not believe God hates homosexuality.

I am Christian. I love the Bible. And I don't take it literaly.

I am Christian and I believe in evolution. And creation.

I am Christian and I believe in the right to choose. And alot of other rights.

I am Christian and I don't support the religious right or agree with the President.

I think I am a good Christian.

What does TOM stand for, time of the month what's that about?

I am a christian and also have a personal relationship with Him.

I am a christian and do believe God has a deep concern for homosexuality. So much so it is instructed in His words not to be apart of such acts.

I am a christian and also love the Bible, and use it as a guide map to hopefully having eternal life in heaven.

This is what YOUR Bible says...the King James Version, in Matthew:

The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?

19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

I'd still like for you to answer my question....Should it be illegal for a man to divorce his wife and remarry?

I thought we were discussing homosexuality?

I thought we were discussing homosexuality?

Carol...you are certainly good at dodging questions. Maybe you should run for office.

I find that people take phrases and use them for their own purpose.

Leatha, please please tell me that you realize that this is exactly what the Christian right does when it comes to homosexuality. Please.