Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any january surgery out there

Yeah!!! Congrats! I'm going monday too!

Let me tell you I don't know about anyone else but everyday I get better and better. I am two weeks out and can drink 6 oz of Water in small sips and medium gulps and I can eat a whole Greek yogurt in a half hour and 2-3 oz of meat. I started barely able to get anything down especially water so if it seems awful in the beginning just wait it gets so much better quickly. No worries ! I am sooooooooooo happy I did this.

weight.png

Let me tell you I don't know about anyone else but everyday I get better and better. I am two weeks out and can drink 6 oz of Water in small sips and medium gulps and I can eat a whole Greek yogurt in a half hour and 2-3 oz of meat. I started barely able to get anything down especially water so if it seems awful in the beginning just wait it gets so much better quickly. No worries ! I am sooooooooooo happy I did this.

I agree with you. I am the same way. I am very happy I did this. The first few days were rough but now I'm all good and back to my normal routine. It is great

January 14 and healing well!

Jan 30 here

Good luck to all the Mondays going into surgery today!! Mine is tomorrow! Getting nervous, but I'm ready!

I'm 8 days out I feel so much better I'm starting to feel more like myself I lost 19 pounds since surgery I can't stand the sweet and I can now drink with out the pain when the Water goes down to all the ppl going to be sleeve today to me the faster I got off the pain meds the better I got good luck oh boi 7 more days to full liquids I can't wait

GD luck 2 morrow mine was 4 tomorrow and found out Fri I have pid so I had 2 reschedule glad I found it b 4 and not after I was upset 4 a few days couldn't stop crying but gods rejection is God protection again GD luck and ur gonna do great doll

This wednesday..can't wait

I'm a week out after my surgery. I've lost seven pounds. I'm not hungry, but I'm craving real food!! I've had friends bring over food for my family. I imagine myself picking up that piece of chicken and ravishing it! The Protein Shakes are grossing me out, because it takes me so long to drink them. I'm finding myself wanting food food food! I don't plan on eating horribly, but the deep dish pizza my husband was eating earlier was driving me crazy. I want to make healthy food and eat it, but right now I get cranky when I see any food. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes..... I had the head hunger... I had my surgery on the 10th, I have lost 20lbs.... I couldn't take the Protein Drinks either but I got approval for cottage cheese .. I ate Jello, to satisfy my chewing cravings... And Greek yogurt .... When my family had real food, I compensated with broth... It gets better... Trust me... I'm very happy I did it. Now I drink the Protein drinks , eat my yogurt and peeled fruit...

How much time did you take off from work? I have taken 2 weeks but am worried about going back and feeling so weak. My employer is fine with me taking more time but also offered for me to work part time to ease back into it. I'm still so weak and tired.

I took 2 weeks. I think it was perfect. I have an office job so minimal movement but no pain really anymore, just a little tender. Energy is low but that will get better with more calories. Just don't get into the habit of sleeping a lot affer surgery and u should be fine