Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2013 Sleevers?

Opps day of surgery Jan. 3,2013

Great Job!!! Keep it up!

Opps day of surgery Jan. 3,2013

Good job keep it up!

Surgery 1/21/13 5'7 and a half starting weight 299 CW 227 63 pound lost post op

I was sleeved on January 17 and today I am 100lbs down total. 77lbs since surgery and 23 from pre op diet. Soooooooooo :D happy!

I was sleeved on January 17 and today I am 100lbs down total. 77lbs since surgery and 23 from pre op diet. Soooooooooo :D happy!

Wow awesome !!!!!!!

Wow awesome !!!!!!!

Thanks

Havent posted here in awhile....my surgery was Jan 7th 2013. Highest weight recorded at my bariatric office in July 2012 was 343lbs, surgery weight was 326lbs, current weight 252lbs. Im so excited! I feel great!

I was 289 at first Bariatric appt.

I was 279 at surgery

I am 215 now

Was sleeved 1-9-13

I've lost 74 pounds

I do not exercise much because I'm having surgery for a parathyroid tumor

in two weeks and I've been really fatigued just doing regular life stuff.

After surgery they say I will not be fatigued. I am really hoping so because I want to

walk everyday.

I cut my hair and people say I look totally different. I'm also losing a lot of hair that is why I cut my hair.It looks fuller.

When I get my new PC I'll post pictures.

I've been battling carbs and they win most of the time. I need to restart because I can do a lot better.

The sleeve helps me feel full quickly with Proteins and eat a lot less carbs then I used to. It is a great tool

I love the sleeve.

I was 279 at surgery

I am 215 now

Was sleeved 1-9-13

I've lost 74 pounds

After surgery they say I will not be fatigued. I am really hoping so because I want to

walk everyday.

I cut my hair and people say I look totally different. I'm also losing a lot of hair that is why I cut my hair.It looks fuller.

I've been battling carbs and they win most of the time. I need to restart because I can do a lot better.

The sleeve helps me feel full quickly with Proteins and eat a lot less carbs then I used to. It is a great tool

I love the sleeve.

I cut my hair too! I was losing it like crazy.

I was loosing hair like crazy then I started taking bioten and I'm seeing it slow down a lot. Took a while back ut it works.

I was 279 at surgery

I am 215 now

Was sleeved 1-9-13

I've lost 74 pounds

walk everyday.

I love the sleeve.

I had my thyroid and parathyroid glands removed 23 years ago...it was a real bad battle afterwards...my weight before thyroid surgery was 107. Then 23 yrs later I bloomed up to 209#...that's when I decided to have the weightloss surgery Jan 31...I hope u have a good surgeon who can monitor and regulate ur thyroid hormones after surgery, mines didn't until I found a new Dr about 5yrs ago...good luck!!!