Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ladies any of you guys on Instagram? Sandy_go

I am 4'11" and was sleeved on 2/7/2012. My start weight was 208. My current weight in 110-108. I have a small complication of extreme pain caused gas due to stomach acid that developed at the 9 month mark but that was resolved with medication. Very happy now that everything is normal. Best decision I ever made!

Your awesome!! I'm 5'0 I would be happy at 135!

Hey shorties,

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I will be sleeved on Feb 5th. Yikes.

How's everyone doing? I'm down another 6lbs since my dec 29th post. Little frustrated to only lose 6lbs in a month when I see so many people with big numbers. And being back at work have a co-worker get gastric bypass 2wks before my sleeve and she's down 45 and I'm down 23.

Gonna start the gym next week with a personal trainer, doctor says in free and clear with no restrictions.

How's everyone doing? I'm down another 6lbs since my dec 29th post. Little frustrated to only lose 6lbs in a month when I see so many people with big numbers. And being back at work have a co-worker get gastric bypass 2wks before my sleeve and she's down 45 and I'm down 23.

Gonna start the gym next week with a personal trainer' date=' doctor says in free and clear with no restrictions.[/quote']

I can see how that can be discouraging. But look at it this way. You chose this surgery for a reason. And it still isn't good to lose super super fast regardless if you have surgery or not. So take your loses and work on a better body. We don't just lose pounds we lose inches as well. And with your slower loses verses your coworkers steady loses, you have the time you need to sculpt your body. I'm hoping for great result as far as the numbers go too but I'm more focused on not having saggy skin and sculpting my body. So it's okay you got this and you are doing great it's still 20 plus pounds less the. When you started.

I hate going by what others have lost! I feel like I don't add up or maybe I've done more than others. It's a weird feeling. I did have a TOTAL NSV today. I had to go buy a new dress for dinner tonight since all of mine were too big. Well- I bought a new dress and it is a wait for it- size 12! What?! This girl in a 12!!! Woo hoo!

Gonna start the gym next week with a personal trainer' date=' doctor says in free and clear with no restrictions.[/quote']

I have stalls (real ones, which by definition are 3 weeks at least with no weight loss) long ones! So my losses are slower than most people you see here and I am assuming, as I get closer to goal they'll get ever slower, but I'm down 50 from the start and happy about that. I'm also shooting for about 110 as my goal (I maintained 108 for over ten years, 8 years ago). I'm down to an 8 when I was in a 16 and I have found that a few of them are getting too big rather quickly given how slowly I lose weight dang it. I actually took a dress on vacation I bought two weeks ago and felt was tight...and it was too lose to wear LOL I'm wondering if at 137 I'm a size 8 pushing 6, what the heck will I be at 110 LOL I think sizes have changed since I was last thin.

Good Morning America! Lol hey everyone, I'm up and headed towards the airport. Mexico here I come. I am ready and excited to start this journey. And very grateful for the support that has been giving to me. Wish me luck! Hope this is a smooth plane ride.

Best of luck dear!!!!! Take care of you and we'll see you on the bench!

Good luck, Sade.. Keep us posted! And try to take time to have fun down there ..hopefully in the sun.

Welcome to Tijuana!!!! lol So I have arrived, already been to the hospital to meet some of the team. They were all so great. A little bit of a mix up with the hotel but it is all rectified. I want to first say that I was waiting to meet Dr. Luna ( Dr. Garcia pre op doctor) Honey that man is fine. lol It hasnt set in yet that I am having surgery because I am not freaking out. i have seriously been going about the day as if it was nthing special happening in the morning. SURGERY at 2pm tomorrow, phone doesnt work here so I will talk to you guys at the hospital when I get WIFI

Sade wishing you a successful painfree sleeve. I will check in to see how it goes. I have six weeks till I'm heading to mx

My surgery was Nov 13 and I'm down 20 pounds! Your doing great!!

I am 5 foot and I was sleeved I'm January 30th 2012 my starting weight was 206 and my current weight is 190. So far so good but just dealing with Constipation now.

I am 5 foot and I was sleeved I'm January 30th 2012 my starting weight was 206 and my current weight is 190. So far so good but just dealing with Constipation now.

Did u mean 2013?