Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Decembersleevers

That's awesome!! I should have been more assertive. Good luck!! Let me know how it goes.

Best wishes Monday sleevers. You are the leaders of this month. Rock it.

My date is Dec 3rd. I'm so afraid and excited. I wish I could just get this over with. I'm mostly afraid of the pain after the surgery which is crazy because I had twins with no epideral. I'm also worried of extra skin, I have about 100lbs to loose. Then again I'm so excited that I can work out and play with my kids without being out of breath. I feel like I'm going to chicken out sometimes. I feel overwhelmed sometimes. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Hay Mortensen! looool i'm having my surgery same day.I feel the same way except i thing i feel more excited. I'm just sick of being big.I also have about 90 lbs.to lose

December 10th is my new sleeve date. Looks like Santa will be packing surgical steel and a lathoscope!! The figgy-pudding is going to have to boiled, strained and pureed!! Still less than pleased about the catheter... no one needs to down that chimney... quick quick quick. Next post hopefully will be in the car headed to the hospital. Goooooooooo sleevers!

Good luck tapdancin best wishes!!! Hope everything goes well!!!!

This is it...(6:30AM) checked in at Trophy Club waiting for them to call me back!

I pray all goes well, complication free, minimal to no pain and speedy recovery.

I bid a good day to you all.

Love, peace and happiness,

CJ

Hey December sleevers! I am: scared' date=' happy, panicked, happy, excited, nervous, overwhelmed, proud of myself for taking this huge step oh and scared lol did I. Mentioned scared? Lol

Pending united healthcares approval (submitted THREE weeks ago....can you say inpatient? Lol) my surgery date is December 10!!!!!

I'm ready!

Michelle[/quote']

Mine is the 12-17, keep me posted. How does it feel?

SLEEVED!!!!! It wasn't easy, but then again nothing worth having comes easy. The first might was rough, getting up and walking was the best counter measure for the gas pains, thank creation for morphine pumps. Second day drinking Water and juice was difficult , a cap full works. My doctor told me I would fell 80% better the third day and he was RIGHT!! sleeping (just relaxing and resting seems to be the key as well! Don't be discouraged, you repair rapidly!!

Well, I must say I was pleased with out come. Healing good, body is responding nicely and the gas is milder. No pain meds since noon yesterday. I'm moving around great and hitting the mark on the breather. To my surprise I'm getting Isopure done almost better than Water. I don't want to jinks myself but trust me It's nothing compared to what your mind would have you believe.

Highest 265 low 254.4 gain back 256.4

Checked in at 256.4

Checked out at 257.4

Checked today 253.6

Can't wait to be released for workout!

I wish the remaining sleevers the best of luck. This is the best thing you could do for yourself!

well pre-op on the 18th, start my liquid diet at that time, then surgery on 12/27

in my spongebob voice "I'mmm Ready!"

I know I'm a little late...but just found this post. I was sleeved on Dec. 7th.