Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i am so excited anxious and scared. november 6th here. just washed all the clothes and folded everything. cleaned rearranged my daughters room. my mom will be with her with the two nights i am in the hospital.

im really sad and emotional thinking about her and if she will be sad without me. i love her so much and it will be hard to be away from her :( but i am excited! ive been prepping her for surgery and explaining how she cant touch mommys belly lol

i went to Walmart tonight and racked up!!! luckily my Protein Shakes (they changed the packaging for the atkins) now you can get 6 for 5.78 of the vanilla instead of 4 (strawberry). i spent about 70 dollars. i kept forgetting i have to buy food for my daughter lol! but i did pretty good. i feel good. i got my hibiclens to wash, my Calcium citrates and my Vitamins. im really ready.

monday is my birthday and im working a full day. the hospital is supposed to call me between 1-5pm to give me my surgery TIME! they called me on friday to pre register. that felt good and made it feel more real.

sigh. im so scared of the pain afterwards but i had a c section so i think i can handle it. i cant wait to see everyones responses and i hope we all have a safe and smooth surgery. praying for all on this thread and November sleevers!!!!

I'm ready for the 5th. I was fortunate enough not yo have to go on a pre-op diet so I have been living life as normal. I live 10 mins from the hospital and have purchases everything possible.

I have my Isopure Water in the garage keeping it cool, and will be going to the gym today while the family bakes Cookies to avoid the temptation. Only slipped once out of the two weeks. Still need to get a couple items for the hospital. So glad the 6th is almost here.

Hi ! Are you drinking enough Protein ? I get to have sugar free Jello and do use it if i get a bit hungry before my next shake . I try to not watch tv and that helps.....Are you going to post from the hospital to let us know how you are? Do you know how many days you will stay there? Thank for responding !

I don't think I am , I am suppose to drink 5 Protein shakes and can't seem to find one I like enough to drink it. I do plan on posting from the hospital I am taking my laptop. For my Dr he normally has us do a two day stay in the hospital after surgery. So I will definitely keep you updated on my progress.

We're almost there! Going shopping today and doing laundry so everything will be ready. My time is 7:30 am on Tuesday. Good luck everyone. I know we can do this girls and guys!

I'm having my surgery on Wednesday, November 7. I am worried my liver hasn't shrunk. I have been on my pre-op diet for two weeks and have lost 12 pounds. Wishing all good luck with their surgery this week.

Nov 6th here too! I am ready and excited. A little nervous. Ready to start healing and start loosing! This time next week we will all be on the men's! Good luck to everyone this week!

November 5th here. It's all settling in now... I'm on my Clear Liquids today. I'm going to target in a bit to get some stuff for the hospital and post op. I'm pretty prepared but anyone have any last minute tips or things ill need for the hospital?

I'm having my surgery on Wednesday, November 7. I am worried my liver hasn't shrunk. I have been on my pre-op diet for two weeks and have lost 12 pounds. Wishing all good luck with their surgery this week.

Thats about all I have lost on the diet so maybe you will be just fine : )

November 5th for me!! Nervous as heck. I am almost packed, have all the liquids I will need for the first week post op. I even enlisted my hubby and son to help rearrange our family room in an attempt to trick my mind into understanding that: "HEY, this room is different....NO MORE MINDLESS SNACKING HAPPENS IN HERE IN FRONT OF THE TV" :rolleyes:

Good Luck to all...

Nov.6 for me! Went down my checklist and I think I have everything. I had company over the weekend, so no time for anxiety. Just going over my things for when I return from the hospital. I plan on having my iPad at the hospital also. Good luck everyone!!

Nov 6th, still nervous but so ready. I have all of my support system on stand by and ready. It was extra hard this weekend being on liquids with everyone here eating! But I survived it thank goodness, so ready for today to be over.

Its so wierd, it hasn't even really hit me that tomorrow i have surgery. Im so at ease that my calmness is freaking me out more then anything.

Cant say im anxious, im just really not even thinking about it. I have so much to do before tomorrrow that im more worried about that, also still need to pack.

stopped by vitaminshoppe on sat to get Isopure in every flavor, going today to pick up a case... so much cheaper then gnc!

other then worrying about errands im good.

post-48232-1383839661563_thumb.png

drank the purple/grape one.. lol

post-31743-13813660776421_thumb.jpg

Its so wierd, it hasn't even really hit me that tomorrow i have surgery. Im so at ease that my calmness is freaking me out more then anything.

Cant say im anxious, im just really not even thinking about it. I have so much to do before tomorrrow that im more worried about that, also still need to pack.

stopped by vitaminshoppe on sat to get Isopure in every flavor, going today to pick up a case... so much cheaper then gnc!

other then worrying about errands im good.

post-31743-13813660776421_thumb.jpg

drank the purple/grape one.. lol

I'm right with you, I was more nervous last week that I am today. I am just ready to begin my journey! Good luck on your surgery tomorrow!

Everyone having surgery today, God be with you. All my Nov 6th sleeve sisters and brothers, we can get through today and tomorrow our journey will begin! How exciting. I will keep you all in my prayers tonight.