Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm scheduled for tomorrow at noon. A little nervous - okay alot nervous. Vomited this morning from nerves but feeling better now. I was home all last week because of the hurricane - that made keeping to the liquids a lot harder. I also quit smoking. I have been drinking Atkins shakes, but need to get Protein Powder (I think). the post op instructions from the hospital are not written very well. Very confusing.

I'm scheduled for the 9th at 11am, ya I'm getting nervous! Iv never had any form of surgery, never been put under, and the kicker is iv yet to receive my final sleep study results so my Dr can write the script for my machine! I hope this don't throw a wrench in the mix, I hope there's some kinda alternative plan or something cause everything is set, paid for and ready to go

I am scheduled for the 7th and I am excited & nervous all in the same breath! I cant hardly wait...but Im scared to death! Also everyone around me has a cold and I am catching it. I have been taking Tyneol cold every 4 hours to try and fight it...but it doens seem to be getting any better....will they still do my surgery? Im worried?

I am on the 7th too. Caught a cold from my son but no one seemed to care at pre op this morning. Hope all goes smoothly for everyone:-) Clear Liquids tomorrow.

Everyone having surgery today' date=' God be with you. All my Nov 6th sleeve sisters and brothers, we can get through today and tomorrow our journey will begin! How exciting. I will keep you all in my prayers tonight.[/quote']

Tomorrow is the big day! So excited and nervous! My got moved up from 1:30 to 11:30! Yay! Good luck to everyone this week!

I am scheduled for the 7th and I am excited & nervous all in the same breath! I cant hardly wait...but Im scared to death! Also everyone around me has a cold and I am catching it. I have been taking Tyneol cold every 4 hours to try and fight it...but it doens seem to be getting any better....will they still do my surgery? Im worried?

I hope so, I know my hubby is sick and I refuse to sleep in the same bed as him my surgery is tomorrow and I don't want to be sick!

Good luck everyone! I have to get up at 5am to be there at 6am. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I'm scheduled for the 9th at 11am, ya I'm getting nervous! Iv never had any form of surgery, never been put under, and the kicker is iv yet to receive my final sleep study results so my Dr can write the script for my machine! I hope this don't throw a wrench in the mix, I hope there's some kinda alternative plan or something cause everything is set, paid for and ready to go

It shouldn't change anything...you already have the diagnosis . I too am on the 9th but at 7 am : )

I had my pre-op visit today. I had to take a test to see what i know or don't know about this whole process. I made a 100 LOL! i had to have blood work, EKG and chest Xray . last week I had to have an upper GI. I'm all ready to go now. My Dr. said that he has NO mortalities or leaks. I asked for a 40 bougie instead of the 32 they usually use. I read that 40's are less likely to leak. I'm getting my wish . i feel very confident of my decision, my surgeon and the hospital and will leave it all in the hands of God and my friends praying for me. I pray we all have smooth sailing !

IM GOING CRAZY!!!!

lol...

But yes, im going crazy, more so that my ride is going to be late, or that im not packed yet, or so many other things that have nothing to do with the surgery itself. Gotta be up at 3-4ish and be at the hospital at 6am.

Last Minute Stress... YAY!

Everything will be fine ! Don't worry : ) Try to get some sleep and if not, oh well, you will sleep tomorrow LOL! Excited for you and said a prayer that your heart will be calmed and surgery go smoothly !

Thank you! Still debating whether its worth it to sleep or not... if i lay down to sleep ill waste a few good hrs trying to get to sleep and wake up all tired, if i dont sleep at all ill be okay ( i work at night so its normal for me) but i feel like itll make the recovery not go as smoothly...

Decisions decisions...

Wed November 7th here! I'm soooo excited and daaaamn starving right now lol I made my daughter meals and have even been next to all my grandmas cooking and I have not cheated! I'm so happy. I feel fabulous and I've lost 8 pounds since Friday! :D although man I'm hungry right now I need to go have a sf Popsicle. I'm not packed. I need to clean my home and I have work tomorrow haha. Gnna be so busy and I prob won't sleep tomorrow since I'm excited. Best wishes to everyone!

No excuses

No junk

November

I'm scheduled for November 8. Getting nervous but feel deep in my heart that my life is finally about to begin at 50. This is my big 50 gift to me. I can't wait. I'm setting goals and have already lost close to 20 pounds since Sept. I'm ready. Just pray all goes well.