Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would be a good flavored water to get? Something right out of post op.

If Mio or crystal light counts, I like the berry pomegranate flavor mio and either the peach ice tea or margarita flavored crystal light.

I tried Propel awhile back, it isn't bad either.

I'm a big fan of Sobe Lifewater Zero. I've been living on it since my surgery Tuesday.

I'm a big fan of Sobe Lifewater Zero. I've been living on it since my surgery Tuesday.

How has recovery been? I don't feel nervous about my surgery this Tuesday, but I feel like Monday night and Tuesday morning I may be feeling very different than I do now.

Thanks! I am going later today to stock up!

I've been drinking fruit 2o natural raspberry since my surgery on the 30th. Tastes great and goes down well for me.

How has recovery been? I don't feel nervous about my surgery this Tuesday' date=' but I feel like Monday night and Tuesday morning I may be feeling very different than I do now.[/quote']

Not terrible. Upper gas pains are the worst part but they're much more manageable every day. The battle is getting in enough liquid, but as long as you sip all day, you'll be good.

Not terrible. Upper gas pains are the worst part but they're much more manageable every day. The battle is getting in enough liquid, but as long as you sip all day, you'll be good.

Have you been using anything specific to help with gas pain that has worked?

If Mio or crystal light counts, I like the berry pomegranate flavor mio and either the peach ice tea or margarita flavored crystal light.

I tried Propel awhile back, it isn't bad either.

I like the Mio to I can't stand the crystal light

Have you been using anything specific to help with gas pain that has worked?

Gas-X strips are what my doctor recommended. They haven't helped all that much. I know they make Gas-X liquid, but my wife has been to 3 pharmacies and can't find it.

Crystal light is good..

right out of Op I used to sip Gatorade all day to keep hydrated ..

at 19 days post-op I still hate still Water alone.. not sure why... was able to drink it normally before..

Crystal light raspberry lemonade is really good, and I agree plain Water tastes wierd. I am 3 weeks post op and it's been hard to get enough fluids. I also like sweetener with fresh lemon squeezed and lotsa ice, like lemonade.

You want to make sure it has enough Protein.

Isopure has it, but the taste is a little off. I think I'll experiment with crystal light or mio and unflavored whey powder.

What would be a good flavored Water to get? Something right out of post op.

My Dr recommends Crystal lite..i hate that stuff.. So he said i can do Vitamin Water lite. Taste better to me than propel.