Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Booked And Confirmed With Dr. Ponce On Dec. 19Th!

Thanks Everyone' date=' I think I have made my final decision to go with Ponce...I am nervous and will probably be going by myself!!! I am looking at December! FUNDS FUNDS FUNDS is the hold up!!!

Anyone finance their VSG thru Dr. Ponce?!?![/quote']

That's GREAT! Maybe we can be sleeve sisters!

Ps..i financed thru my parents... Good luck!

Thanks Everyone, I think I have made my final decision to go with Ponce...I am nervous and will probably be going by myself!!! I am looking at December! FUNDS FUNDS FUNDS is the hold up!!!

Anyone finance their VSG thru Dr. Ponce?!?!

I did and it was SO worth it!!! They use a few different companies and I ended up using medloanfinance. The interest rate and fees suck but it's still worth it to get this surgery!

Thanks Everyone, I think I have made my final decision to go with Ponce...I am nervous and will probably be going by myself!!! I am looking at December! FUNDS FUNDS FUNDS is the hold up!!!

I will be going with Dr Ponce too but

Funds is my hold up too :/

Then you will really love Trish she totally takes care of you i felt like i didn't need my hubby to be there with me but i'm glad he was... great facility and wonderful doctor!!! Can't wait to hear your story!

Then you will really love Trish she totally takes care of you i felt like i didn't need my hubby to be there with me but i'm glad he was... great facility and wonderful doctor!!! Can't wait to hear your story!

I have been talking to Trish and she's great!!! My fiancé is dead against and so are my parents..they think I'm crazy for going to Mexico and that makes me second guess myself....Praying on this thing!!!

Kansasgirl I've been following you on YT...I wanna be like you when I grow up...lol...You look Amazing girl!!!

I have been talking to Trish and she's great!!! My fiancé is dead against and so are my parents..they think I'm crazy for going to Mexico and that makes me second guess myself....Praying on this thing!!!

Kansasgirl I've been following you on YT...I wanna be like you when I grow up...lol...You look Amazing girl!!!

Any time I bring up going to Mexico around my family they just all kinda chuckle and under their breath say "Mexican weight loss surgery." shaking their heads... Ugh. I have no support either obviously.

That's why I only told a selective few. Some friends and family can be very judgemental. I am nervous and worried without their negative comments so I will not allow them an opportunity to make me feel horrible. I am making this decision for me, my health, and my children. I sometimes wish people would think before they speak or judge.

You are making this decision for you.. my dad was totally against.. it they will never understand and i really don't care.. Now that they see me 5 months later they see why it was important to me and really aren't too judgemental anymore.. it's amazing you have to do what is right for you in your heart because it doesn't matter what they think..

Here is my weight surgery in Mexico SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am smiling because i'm sooooooo happy i made this decision it has changed my life in such little time... Surgery was May 3rd.. just five short months ago!!! With the most amazing doctor.. so happy!! and i wish you all that happiness!!

post-11858-13813660339154_thumb.jpg

They don't care about me getting the surgery, I've had NUMEROUS cousins get WLS...it's the Mexico part that my family is against!!! It's to the point where no one will come with me and I don't want them too..I am really thinking of just leaving for the 4 days and not tell anyone!!! Unfortunately, I have to let them know because I have a child that my parents have to take care of while I'm gone!!! My mom told my dad, my dad told my uncle, my uncle told my cousin etc....Just a big mess!!! Lol...I haven't even booked yet!!! DAMN CALM DOWN!!!!

These ppl act like I'm going in a dark alley way on a cot to get skinny by a bootleg doctor!!!! Lolz

Right. Lol I keep trying to explain to everyone that I'm not an idiot. I've done my research, and I'm not traveling to Mx so some doctor can chop out my stomach. But it doesn't matter, they just keep thinking wht they wanna think no matter how hard I try to explain it