Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Wow glad to see everyone is doing good. My surg was on 9/12.... I'm already on soft foods but actually I can eat just about anything' date=' and it seems like more than I should be able to. I must say this makes me a little nervous. Only being 2 weeks out and I'm already on a week stall is this normal????[/quote']

I have the same date and have been stalled since I hit the week mark... It makes sense to me - not that I like it- but just wondering how long before I see any loss again? I probabaly get between 450 -600 calories in maybe- I couldn't do more. Hmmmm

Nine days post op for me and only down 3 lbs....lost 47lbs on my own pre-op since June 4th , then gained 10lbs in hospital....so down 13 lbs since came home from hospital.....on liquids and really thought I would be down alot more as haven't had more than 300 cal day on a good day. Sleeve still feels real tight as I drink my water....have managed to get my 64oz in every day....and few watery Protein bouillon Soups every day.....my NUT won't let you count the protein in your Fluid total....I am hanging in there. Really glad to hear how everyone else is doing and really proud of us all.

Wow glad to see everyone is doing good. My surg was on 9/12.... I'm already on soft foods but actually I can eat just about anything, and it seems like more than I should be able to. I must say this makes me a little nervous. Only being 2 weeks out and I'm already on a week stall is this normal????

I Was sleeved the same day and going through the exact same thing. It really got to me today. Putting the scale away and continue drs orders before i drive myself crazy.

Seriously !!! My scale is driving me crazy...wont budge...not even few grams....i guess it needs putting away till nxt week!!! Lets see...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VST

2days play op

Feeling okay except for the traveling gas. Hubby is a week post op and has lost 21 lbs so far. Proud of him!

I am kinda happy and sad at the time. Went to my 1 week post-op appt at the doc. I only lost 9 lbs. Others have lost double that. I am happy to have lost but I thought it was more.

Don't be sad, remember slow and steady wins the race. You will definitely lose more later on... Don't lose hope. Good luck and chin up...

Soo... I had my surgery the 7 th' date=' I'm almost 3 weeks out.... I'm getting all my Protein, my stuck feeling is almost resolved but I've been at a stall for almost a week now. I lost 25 lbs the first two weeks and now the scale won't move :( I'm getting so sad. I feel like with the next to nothing I'm eating, miles I'm walking, toddlers I'm chasing it should be pouringgggggg off me!!!!!!![/quote']

From what I've read week 3 and week 4 stalls are normal. Did you take your measurements? Most still lose inches on week 3/4 even tho the scale stalls.

okay, had a little of what my family ate last night, scrambled egg with broken up sausage and shredded potato in it. It was great, tasted good. Ate slow....or so I thought. Took two more very small bites and that was it. Took a tiny sip of Water to hopefully help it descend...nope. So stuck, had to stand in the hopes it would go down. No joy. Went to the bathroom and kind of leaned over the sink, and vomited. Awww, relief. NOT doing that again. It was only a half cup. Some things I can eat a 1/2 cup of, other apparently, I cannot. Maybe later. And probably if there hadn't been any sausage in it. Even smushed up tiny pieces were just too much. Back to doing things more slooooooowwwwly. Sigh. I'll get there.

On a brighter note, the three pounds I kept angling to see gone, seem to have done so according to the scale this morning. Had seemed stuck on the same number for a week-ish. I honestly think our bodies will drop a bit and then say "Whoa, what's that, let me adjust here" and it takes a little time to adjust and then says okay, you're really not trying to kill me, so I guess we'll move on, and we lose a little bit more. But HEY!!! that's more weight than I've lost in the last few years just eating right and exercising. So I AM NOT going to complain. Because according to my scale, I am down 35 pounds since I started this journey. And a good 15 pounds since surgery. I'm thrilled!

whitsmom, hey girlie i tried to reply to yourmessege on my phone and couldnt and tried here and your messege was gone hummmmmmmmm, we had our surgery on the same day and im afraid also of the eating i think we just have to get use to our tummys.

justine, i only got 500 cals yesterday my bariatric doc wants me at 1200

bukki congrats on the 3lbs

welcome somers,lovli,abstrac, and baby

ok ladies here is the deal in support group nut said the body has to adjust to its new weight and than it will lose again it goes in peaks. some of us lost a lot of weight before surgery and than a few after so take in account of those numbers. your body is adjusting thats all. and yes the scale will make you crazy thats why i also try on cloths i couldnt fit before. ive lost a toltal of 30lbs including pre and post so im happy. just be patient we got a tool that will get us there.

as for me i did few calories yesterday i aslo walked 45 min in the am and another 30 last night i am beat no walking for me today. also once i started the soft foods the scale dropped 2lbs like over night. that might have something to do with our scales moving our bodies might be storing calories because we are getting in so few. hang in there ladies we are going to get there. :)

i was trying to copy and past but i cant so im going to try and get this link to you guys ok.

www.obesityhelp.com/member/carmelita/blog/2011/03/31/-2

this is a good artical for you to read about your new tummy

My two week stall broke today down 4 more pounds total of 32 with no pre-op surgery 23 days ago

Mommeof3 - I started preop diet at 313 lbs,got to 298 D.O.S , and as of this morning, 8 days post op, I am at 290 lbs.

STIlL at a stall. I'm 2 weeks and 3 days and although I'm not freaking out about it- I must admit- it woul be nice to see the numbers go down. Nonetheless- I'm thankful for thi

NG- thank you for keeping us informed of your support group. I would go but I work in the county where I'm at and too often come across clients which makes me feel too uncomfortable so I rely on this support group. So thank you all! Xoxox

Suegirl- I was having same problem. Get yourself some lactaid & take that right before your Protein drink. It really helped me a lot.

I even tried the Protein Powder in Lactaid "milk".... no go... it has something to do with the "sugar" in the milk and whey... No worries.. I am getting my protein through food now.. slowly but more than I was getting before :-)