Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Wow. Nice to read ur post. Am 7 days post and cannot seem to get my Proteins in like everyone else. I can't stand the taste of nectar by syntax I don't see my doc till next Thursday I hope they let me eat soft food

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ready4change77 be careful not to become dehydrated' date=' it can make you very tired and you might not feel thirsty. Take care![/quote']

Thanks & yes ik I was in the hospital last week on this same day & had to stay overnight for dehydration - pumped me full of IV fluid... What I don't get is the tiredness today - I had took a b12... Again thanks & the rest of the night Popsicles & water...

Also take my woman's one day vista crave gummies every day

Thanks & yes ik I was in the hospital last week on this same day & had to stay overnight for dehydration - pumped me full of IV fluid... What I don't get is the tiredness today - I had took a b12... Again thanks & the rest of the night Popsicles & water...

Also take my woman's one day vista crave gummies every day

I had a bad day today tooo and tried a little pizza the other day. It really didn't bother me but today is awful

Okay I am about to try and drink regular water...WHICH I LOVE but for some reason it has been tasting a little funny. I am trying my best not to get dehydrated. So here we go....

I had a bad day today tooo and tried a little pizza the other day. It really didn't bother me but today is awful

I wanted to eat the crust & all but my stuck feeling wouldn't allow... It didnt make me sick or nausea or anything... You don't feel good today was b/c of the pizza or you just having a day like me??

Soo... I had my surgery the 7 th, I'm almost 3 weeks out.... I'm getting all my Protein, my stuck feeling is almost resolved but I've been at a stall for almost a week now. I lost 25 lbs the first two weeks and now the scale won't move :( I'm getting so sad. I feel like with the next to nothing I'm eating, miles I'm walking, toddlers I'm chasing it should be pouringgggggg off me!!!!!!!

I wanted to eat the crust & all but my stuck feeling wouldn't allow... It didnt make me sick or nausea or anything... You don't feel good today was b/c of the pizza or you just having a day like me??

Just having a day like you are. My belly just yells at me all day long. People eating all around me and just depressed. :-(

Soo... I had my surgery the 7 th' date=' I'm almost 3 weeks out.... I'm getting all my Protein, my stuck feeling is almost resolved but I've been at a stall for almost a week now. I lost 25 lbs the first two weeks and now the scale won't move :( I'm getting so sad. I feel like with the next to nothing I'm eating, miles I'm walking, toddlers I'm chasing it should be pouringgggggg off me!!!!!!![/quote']

First week 20 pounds 14 day stall finally lost another pound.

Just having a day like you are. My belly just yells at me all day long. People eating all around me and just depressed. :-(

I know my husband bought a pizza for dinner today and I really wanted a bite of it. JUST A LITTLE PIECE..but since i had to go back on the liquids i did not want to risk it. I feel really hungry all the time too. Maybe it is just head hunger as the call it but i think my body wants to eat. I would love a piece of fish or shrimp or something...

Hey buddies-

I'm doing relatively well minus TOM cramps today- its me and the heating pad tonight. Speaking of this- not sure if I mentioned this bit doc found many cysts on my ovaries and yesterday told me there was also a nodule so she did a biopsy and it was abnormal. Not cancer she said but maybe endometriosis? Not sure what all this means- Other than I see gyno I a couple weeks. Did I already share this? It's sounding familar as I type. Oh well- ignore if I did :)

Today I'm eating food (well since yesterday)a. Puréed/soft foods. I finally am on my fitness pal becuse I need to document or I won't track. So I was about 59.5 grams of Protein. I'm also noticing that it's harder to get my liquids in so I'm really gonna have I watch that. I don't want to go back in for dehydration - not fun. scale still stuck. :)

I wanted to know how often do you guys weigh yourself? I have decided to weigh once a week on Monday since that is the day i got my surgery. And if i start to get depressed with the scale i am going to weigh once a month on the 17.

I totally understand girl - this has been a rough one - I decided to just lay it down, watch my fav show Law & Order SVU & eat a few Popsicles & just take it easy... Lets hope tomorrow will be better for us both... Since on leave from work right now I stay up late & then wake up late & have no real schedule right now but still try & eat every few hours but today just didnt want to eat b/c of that stuck feeling - that's make'n me depressed... Ugh... I'm here for ya girl..

I wanted to know how often do you guys weigh yourself? I have decided to weigh once a week on Monday since that is the day i got my surgery. And if i start to get depressed with the scale i am going to weigh once a month on the 17.

Lol, girl I am obsessed w/ the scale but ik my nurse said don't do that, she said weigh yourself every other week or choose one day of the week & weigh yourself that same day every week.. I've decided to do every other Wed or every Wed

Lol' date=' girl I am obsessed w/ the scale but ik my nurse said don't do that, she said weigh yourself every other week or choose one day of the week & weigh yourself that same day every week.. I've decided to do every other Wed or every Wed

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Thanks u 2 we will conquer together and share are fabulous pics soon!!! I hope lol

Question, for you newly post-sleevers: I hear a lot of struggling getting the protien in, but tell me.... How is the hunger? Better or worse than pre-op liquid diet? ? Very curious as I am on my 2nd day of liquid diet. Not too horrible.