Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Musinex, Childrens Version

Tried a search and didn't find an answer so if y'all would be so kind to share what you know I'd appreciate it.

I have hav a cough my dear son brought home from school about a week ago. I also have a bouncy ball of blood floating around in my torsou and when I cough, it thinks it's a tennis ball and smashes from side to side, thus beginning the debilitating spasms.

I have to try to keep the cough as shallow as possible because of the above, but it's still terribly painful. If I get yes and no answers here I'll call my doc but this might be an easy yes or no, so, do any of you know if children's musinex is allowed?

Tried a search and didn't find an answer so if y'all would be so kind to share what you know I'd appreciate it.

I have hav a cough my dear son brought home from school about a week ago. I also have a bouncy ball of blood floating around in my torsou and when I cough' date=' it thinks it's a tennis ball and smashes from side to side, thus beginning the debilitating spasms.

I have to try to keep the cough as shallow as possible because of the above, but it's still terribly painful. If I get yes and no answers here I'll call my doc but this might be an easy yes or no, so, do any of you know if children's musinex is allowed?[/quote']

I don't know, but because of the blood I would call my doc and ask. There are so many restrictions on meds I can't take, it is better to be safe than sorry! I hope you feel better soon!

Please call your doctor!! You've been through SO much already, don't let this set you back.

I do know that for ME, the doctor said any over the counter cough Syrup was ok. I got a cold the week after my surgery. BUT my surgery went smoothly, and we know that you've been having problems. So CALL your doctor!

You really need to call your doctor. This is not something I would try to self diagnois or treat.

Ok I'm on it kids. I just thought it might be one of those easy ?s :).

Iggychic: nothing is an easy question with you yet. :).

Report in tomorrow with what the doc said & how you feel. A lot of people are following your story.

Nite!

Iggychic: nothing is an easy question with you yet. :).

Report in tomorrow with what the doc said & how you feel. A lot of people are following your story.

Nite!

:) you sweetie.

I was going to wait til tomorrow but he called and said to take trek 6 to 12 year old dose.

Good. How are you feeling today?

Hey, this could have happened to ANY of us, so it's important that we all support you and stand behind you.

Right, group?? :-)

I just want to come cuddle your doggies Dixie :). Our nannys chihuahua has decided he needs to take care of me all day so I have him on one side, our cotton dog on the other and three CRA somewhere in my bed. It's getting small in here.

I've had three doses now and not,much change but he said if it sits in my tummy I can double the dose today which I think I will do. The cough seems tobe my biggest hurdle right now. It's making breathless deep (fear of phonumia?) and it could dislodge my bouncy ballot blood this sending it elsewhere to torture me.

I slept from 9 to 6;30 today :). That's a first since surgery!

Animals are amazing! We have 4 long hair doxies and they have been next to me while I'm recovering. They know!!

What's all in your bed besides the chiuhuha?

Animals are amazing! We have 4 long hair doxies and they have been next to me while I'm recovering. They know!!

What's all in your bed besides the chiuhuha?

our cotton dog is actually a cotton de teleur look them up on goodle...minerature sheep dogs and so cute. and then i have my old man, a 12 year old rescue. tabby and we brought two kittens into the house (for our som) who are also rescue....and they prefer to sleep with me.

i have a large stuffed dog named charlie who lies over my belly tp protect it and last but not least, christmas bear because he has christmas magic wuich will heal me according to my son.