Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

One Week Post Op Today, And I Am Down......wait For It...........

19lbs......Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Confetti is flying, and I am kicking and screaming. To God be all of the Glory! I knew that I had lost weight obviously, but never in my wildest dreams did I think that I had loss 19lbs. I was completely blown away. I am truly overjoyed by this news, and motivated to continue. It got hard the one night that my DH and kids were eating McDonald's, and we all know how those fries smell. I thought that I was going to have to go outside. Although, I am not having hunger pangs, my nose works fine.lol But I have to get used to that. At work, there are always potluck luncheons going on, and food aromas are the norm everyday. So I will be tested on the regular, but I have got to get the victory over food, if I want this sleeve to be a success. So please keep me in your prayers, and as usual I will pray for you as well. Remember, we are in this sleeve together!

Woo Hoo! Good for you, that is fantastic........

the smell of fried food still makes me salivate .....

It sounds like you've got this one! Keep it up your doing terrific! :)

Oh slimmom I am so happy for you, what a great feeling!! Yes we are all in this together. You need to tell your husband that MC crappy is not healthy for either him or your kids, feed them some healthy foods!!

Good for you!! How exciting!

Awesome!!!!! You go girl! ;)

You're headed in the right direction!!! Keep on it girl! Congrats!!!

Wow! Yes, and amen, that's terrific! I completely understand, french fries are my down fall! Well, use to be anyway. I'm praying for you girl.Keep up the good work.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy throwing confetti

Congratulations! That is what I like to hear! Praying for you!

I'm so happy for you!! When I hear of all these good things I almost want to cry tears of joy cause I completley understand! I will be sleeved on the 26th!! Prayers are with u! :)

Good going!!!!

WTG!

That is awesome!!!! You are doing fabulous! :)