Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2006 Bandsters!

Hey all i hope your all doing well. I havn't had to much time to come on and say hello and leave messages. hope all is well with you guys!! doing good !:)

Hell Sonia........snacking on crack is ok! LOL. It's sure one of my favorites and the benefit is it's not to filling but yet very nurishing! I see you caught that right away Jess!

Hey, I love y'all!........Jimboss

I'll see if I can get some pics of the new "crib" posted........

Sonia: This new knee is a blessing, still sore, and stiff sometimes. I just keep workin it out. I walk a couple streets down, and back, or bike about 1/2a mile. I'm gettin there... My Therapy ends before Easter, and because I will have graduated there course. They are offering me 3 months of their Gym at $105.00.Total.. So to any of you who have joined Gym's, how's the price sound to you. Could use some advise. This includes periodically meeting with my own trainer, all the equip. I want to use,but, no pool/they don't have one.So there it is. Get back on this one. Shirley...:director: :whoo:

Shirley, it sounds like your knee is definetly getting better although you still have soreness. Hopefully that will go away in the near future. As far as the Gym goes....$105 for three months really don't sound too bad I don't think. That would be only $35 per month and most of the fitness joints around here are more than that. Even the YMCA here is upwards of $50 per month.

And also, you are obviously used to that Gym already so you know the layout and what is available. In addition to that, your trainer you've been using is available....I don't know but it sounds cool to me. What's the normal non-discounted price?

Good luck and take care of that knee!

Hugs........Jimboss

Hey Everyone! I Know It's Been Awhile..... I Miss You Guys But I've Been Really Aggravated With This Band! I've Been Feeling Very Uncomfortable Lately.... Has Anyone Ever Had Stomach Pains And Port Pains???? My Doctor Wants Me To Go To The Er For A Barium Swallow But I Hate Hospitals. He Said He Doubts If It's Slippage Because I Would Be Vomitting All Over But I Can Eat Anything I Want And He Said I Need A Fill.

crack, crap - whatever i can get my hands on! I should learn to proof-read!

Hi Guys!

That sounds like a good gym price to me! Especially sicne you are already familiar with them.

le - do you sleep on your port side? I notice I wake up very sore when i sleep on my stomach side. I asked my doc about it and he was kinda a smarta$$. He said something like well you have a muscle resting on a peice of plastic for how ever long ur laying on it. I'd guess thats why the muscles sore. =)

off to lunch...

Have a great rest of your wednesday!

it is wednesday right?

Yeagh, I thought the price sounded good. "just checking though".It's abt. 1 mile from home, and you can go when ever it is opened Every Day!, and stay as long as you like. It's a rehab. gym in a hospital.So they are cleaning up, and making some money on the side, not just through Ins. payments. I go 3x a week, and it costs me $30.00 a shot.So 10 visits is $300.00, and that's with Ins.. This way I no the program and can always ask my girl for some tips. "she'd give them.", She might even end up my trainer. Anyway they no me. So I'm gonna join.Provided they let me, "no cathes!"... Shirley...

HAHAHA Sonia! I was just telling my dh this morning that he should of gave me $10,000 so I could go on a crack diet, instead of getting this band! I bet I would be skinny by now...rofl!!!! So now I will have a crack buddy! hehe

Just Kidding-

Shirley - I pay $25 a month for my worldwide 24 hour fitness club membership. But- I joined up 4 years ago and paid almost $150 for membership fees and enrllment fees. It was also a discounted rate due to my job. But I got a really good deal at the time since it was a worldwide membership, they take the dues out of my Visa every month. But- out of the past 4 years.... I would say I have only went for the past year and a half! LOL what a waste! My DH used to say to me all the time that he was going to cancel the membership but then I would cry and insist that I would go! So I think you are getting a good deal.... but if you can ever get to a pool- It will do you wonders in healing your knee. My aqua aerobics class is mostly filled with older woman and heavy woman. I figure that the Water helps absorb the pain and stuff and you can balance alot better. I am not calling you old! :) I just think it might help you heal faster without the pain!!!

Le- I have been feeling so nausiated lately early in the morning, after I drink my MML I feel way better. Maybe you should try it too!

Welcome back Eile!

And Jimboss- I checked my email and got nothing! Except for the private emails saying its coming... lol resend it please, its been too long! Heya- do you have a little guest house in the backyard so all us angels can come visit you? :D

~Raynie!

Raynie I had to go and edit my ticker to make it show up again...

Good to see you Elie!!

Raynie: Thanks for the tip!, and for not calling me old!!! LOL!!!:dance:

My ticker is toast.

Not delayed morning sickness is it????

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in AGES. Things have been really hectic, but I'm still alive and kicking! Loved seeing the pics. HOT STUFF! :)

I was absent myself for awhile Crispy...and as you, things were hectic for awhile. It is good to see you again though.

Raynie...I'm working on it darlin, I can't imagine what happened! LOL. Someone out in hyperspace got something they weren't supposed to! Whew.

Thanks Jimboss! :welldoneclap:

Hey eveyone, its good to see everyone back here again. I sure wish I could get motivated to lose this weight. What gets you guys motivated for even just a one good day? Also how do you stop the snacking at night? I eat one thing after another. I was like last night don't eat dinner just snack all night, What are your secrets?

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Mary