Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feel Sad In Lost

Hi everbody I want know if any body feel like I do I feel lonely I feel like know body got my back but I know its not true cuz my boyfriend is there all way in my mother to but some time she act like she not cuz she don't want me to get sleeve sayin crazy things want me change my mind but I'm not its all made up I just dont know what do in y I feel this way just sad in have no friends to talk about any thing.

Quita

hi there - sorry you are not feeling so well - do you already have a date for WLS, did you need to find out if ins. was covering you?

I am glad your boyfriend is supportive

your mom, like many other moms is probably concerned about you having surgery, worried stuff like that

sounds like you really want/need the sleeve. don't let mom or anyone try and change your mind. Its your body, your life and your decision

i wish i knew more about you - your profile says you don't know your b'day, age, height - i always think this is so funny, you just haven't filled that info out yet - in time right?

where do you live?

do you have any other family, anyone else you could try and talk to

there are often local support groups that would offer help from other post op sleevers, and pre sleevers to be like you

there is a wealth of information and friendships to be made in support groups

write some more details about yourself, so we can know you better - and can talk

this board is terrific for questions and answers, we're all nice and would love to have you as a new friend - you're not alone

hope you feel better soon

take care

My mom is not the happiest either (she is just worried and has fear). But you should not be worried because you are your biggest supporter. Do what is right for you and pray about you decision. Understand that you are living in your body and you know how you feel. I was feeling like you just last week. The people here are so supportive and will stand by you. The support is huge here so take advantage of it. The people here know exactly what you are going through. Stand strong and stick with your decision.

You're not lost anymore! You found us! Welcome home! We'll be here for you whenever you need us.

Thanks

Quita

hi there - sorry you are not feeling so well - do you already have a date for WLS' date=' did you need to find out if ins. was covering you?

I am glad your boyfriend is supportive

your mom, like many other moms is probably concerned about you having surgery, worried stuff like that

sounds like you really want/need the sleeve. don't let mom or anyone try and change your mind. Its your body, your life and your decision

i wish i knew more about you - your profile says you don't know your b'day, age, height - i always think this is so funny, you just haven't filled that info out yet - in time right?

where do you live?

do you have any other family, anyone else you could try and talk to

there are often local support groups that would offer help from other post op sleevers, and pre sleevers to be like you

there is a wealth of information and friendships to be made in support groups

write some more details about yourself, so we can know you better - and can talk

this board is terrific for questions and answers, we're all nice and would love to have you as a new friend - you're not alone

hope you feel better soon

take care[/quote']

Im frm va I'm 24 I have my sleeve 09/27 in thankz u made me feel better about ever thing now

My mom is not the happiest either (she is just worried and has fear). But you should not be worried because you are your biggest supporter. Do what is right for you and pray about you decision. Understand that you are living in your body and you know how you feel. I was feeling like you just last week. The people here are so supportive and will stand by you. The support is huge here so take advantage of it. The people here know exactly what you are going through. Stand strong and stick with your decision.

thanks in im

Isn't it nice to have people who care about u with no judgements? Hang in there it will get easier. :)

Isn't it nice to have people who care about u with no judgements? Hang in there it will get easier. :)

I hope so in thank

Hey Quita, I can totally understand where you are coming from. I can relate to feeling lonely although I have a boyfriend and a mother who basically always had negative things to say about my weight. What I wanna say is, is that you have to make you happy, you shouldn't sacrifice your happiness on people who don't support you. I have finally learned to do that. If you need to talk you can always message me, add me as a friend, etc. I'm 26, from brooklyn, NY

Hey Quita' date=' I can totally understand where you are coming from. I can relate to feeling lonely although I have a boyfriend and a mother who basically always had negative things to say about my weight. What I wanna say is, is that you have to make you happy, you shouldn't sacrifice your happiness on people who don't support you. I have finally learned to do that. If you need to talk you can always message me, add me as a friend, etc. I'm 26, from brooklyn, NY[/quote']

Thank you in yes we can talk any time

So how long did your whole process take to get a date? I still have 3 more nut visits, and I have to see the GI and Cardiac doctor. I'm so anxious........lol...I'm just afraid I wont get approve, I have neighborhood insurance, so we will see

So how long did your whole process take to get a date? I still have 3 more nut visits' date=' and I have to see the GI and Cardiac doctor. I'm so anxious........lol...I'm just afraid I wont get approve, I have neighborhood insurance, so we will see[/quote']

Well I star in may 8 12 in now my date is 09 27 12 so it was a lil long I though I won't goin get approve but you know I have my head up in I did get approve I hope you get approve too keep your head up in you willl get it.

Hi everbody I want know if any body feel like I do I feel lonely I feel like know body got my back but I know its not true cuz my boyfriend is there all way in my mother to but some time she act like she not cuz she don't want me to get sleeve sayin crazy things want me change my mind but I'm not its all made up I just dont know what do in y I feel this way just sad in have no friends to talk about any thing.

Don't worry, I have had my mom asked me why i am Doing such a thing, and my response was cause you big which as caused me to be big, I said that to say some people never wants to see others happy, as long as you have someone, whether it's your boyfriend or everyone on this site, you have support, keep your head up and lets start looking forward to a better life, and a better you!

So how long did your whole process take to get a date? I still have 3 more nut visits' date=' and I have to see the GI and Cardiac doctor. I'm so anxious........lol...I'm just afraid I wont get approve, I have neighborhood insurance, so we will see[/quote']

I felt that I wouldnt get approve too but I was, I get sleeve on 9/7, what's the name of our insurance?