Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your current fill in your 4cc band?

Yes, I thought maybe I didn't even have a band until my last fill.:paranoid OMG, be careful what you wish for because I am so tight now.:) I barely drink and can't really eat. I am hoping it will get better after my TOM but I have an appointment on Tues. to get things checked out and possible unfill.

1.7cc/4.0cc with Omnipack. Just bumped up from 1.5cc and the PA is worried this might be too tight. We'll see! I have been as high as 2.5cc/4.0cc but it was too tight with reflux problems and swollen pouch.

I tried to go to 1.5cc but it was way too tight and I could not swallow Water and had to get an unfill. I was filled back up to 1.2cc and seem to be doing well since that fill five weeks ago. I have good restriction but am full on small portions. I'm only PBing about two times a month now. I'm down 50 pounds and have been banded for 6 and a half months.

Yes, I thought maybe I didn't even have a band until my last fill.:paranoid OMG, be careful what you wish for because I am so tight now.:) I barely drink and can't really eat. I am hoping it will get better after my TOM but I have an appointment on Tues. to get things checked out and possible unfill.

I am have 1.25 in a 4cc and I feel NOTHING. I'm just so discouraged. I'm not loosing anything for weeks. not gaining either but that happieness only goes so far.

I am have 1.25 in a 4cc and I feel NOTHING. I'm just so discouraged. I'm not loosing anything for weeks. not gaining either but that happieness only goes so far.

I find it fascinating the differences in people. Sunta is overfilled at 1.5 and we barely feel it.

Anwway, girl you and I need to go for a fill.

I have 1.75 in a 4 cc band...I get to go in the morning for my second fill and am very interested to see how much they will inject me with...Not at my sweet spot on the 1st one so maybe the 2nd one will do alot more for me

I'm at 3 cc's in my 4 cc band. I am going for a small fill today. I've lost close to 51 pounds, and it seems to have loosened up a bit.

I agree. I put off getting my fill last week until next week just because I read everyone's post and I'm only a little less than 3 months out and have more fill than most. I don't think I will do that anymore because all that did was delay losing weight. I'm not going to worry anymore about having more fill than everyone else and just get mine to where I need it. I'm at 2.25 and it's not enough. I schedule a fill for next Tuesday. Dread the pain though. LOL

Good luck everyone. I've only lost 4 pounds in 6 weeks so wouldn't you all agree it's time for a fill. I don't fill up as easy either.

when they do a your fills, do they give you a little local first? mine did, I was amazed at that part. NOW I JUST WANT MY RESTRICTION DAMMIT! sorry, just hungry, lol.

Mine sprays this freezing numbing spray as he is injecting me while watching the fluro screen. Doesn't hurt but doesn't tickle either. lol

Gosh, I feel way behind everyone else. I was banded on 7/11/06 and only have .5 cc in my 4cc band. I need a fill because I can eat alot. I have not lost any weight since my first fill on Aug. 21 and feel really discouraged. My doc won't give me a fill until Oct. 16.

Sammee /Aussie chick,,, was so disappointed that your site seems down,, was hoping to finally have found another Aussie on here. I am in Perth Western Australia and feeling very alone. I know no other people here who have had the lap banding. my Dr would not ask any other patients willing to share the experiences after banding.. it would so help to discuss whats happening. Carol

I just had my 2nd fill this morning...I am now to a 2.15 in my band...I dont know how its going to treat me yet...I can tell a difference when I drink my Water now...I have to take small drinks and can feel it sitting in my chest for a while...I did have some yogart for lunch earlier and I didnt have a problem at all...I have heard that the 2nd fill usually works pretty good so we will have to wait and see after I am finally able to really eat again! I had heard that it was better to make sure to eat something before you go in for a fill because it would kinda push out the port and make it easier to get to, well I found out today that its totally opposite...My dr had a hard time getting the barium to go down as she needed on the monitor cuz I had other stuff in there kinda blocking it...Live and learn!