Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can You Believe This? Another Reason I Can't Wait For The Sleeve!

I think I've mentioned this on here before, but when I was flying back home after having surgery in Mexico, one of the airline reps had wheeled me up to the line where they check your ID before you get violated, sorry I mean scanned, to go your gate. The little heffa who was checking my ID said to me, "Wow, you've gained a lot of weight since this picture was taken." I wanted to slap her. There I was, just 3 days out from my surgery, and this little b***h was throwing my weight in my face while I'm sitting in a wheelchair. I get heated every time I think about it, because I really wish I had cussed her out, but I think they probably would have arrested me if I had.

Wow... That lady deserved to get cussed out! That was so rude!

Wait till you lose weight & your co- workers & family start trying to "feed" you because you are thinner than them! All the heavy people you know will be so negative. I've lost 70lbs & in sharing that a co -worker said " I cheated ". I went OFF!

Cheated? The nerve! There are so many haters out there. Keep doing you! Youre doing an amazing job.

I can certainly relate...im sick and tired of people asking me if im pregnant, or how far along I am. Like they cant tell the difference between a prego belly and my flabby belly...Ive become so numb that i simply reply `no, im just fat´...

I can certainly relate...im sick and tired of people asking me if im pregnant' date=' or how far along I am. Like they cant tell the difference between a prego belly and my flabby belly...Ive become so numb that i simply reply `no, im just fat´...[/quote']

Omg my friends mother in law said this to me one day! She got super excited and said "oh my god you're pregnant!?!????" when I said no she INSISTED I was! And when I said "no I am FAT" she was more embarrassed than I was.... What a beeeeotch....

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My 2nd last day of work before surgery I was stopped by a woman I didn't know who said "oh, I thought you had the baby?!" to which I replied "I was never pregnant" with a very offended look on my face.

I ran to tell all my colleagues how rude she was, it gives me the best excuse to come back to work skinnier and to lose more weight without raising suspicion. No1 at work knows about my surgery.

When I go back, if anybody asked about the weight loss I'll just ask if I still look pregnant.

Wait till you lose weight & your co- workers & family start trying to "feed" you because you are thinner than them! All the heavy people you know will be so negative. I've lost 70lbs & in sharing that a co -worker said " I cheated ". I went OFF!

I would say, "Boy, you should try cheating too because doing it the "hard" way is obviously not working for you at all."

Hey, it's mean but sometimes you just need a come back.

Hahha!!! Yowch! Good one! Hope I never find myself in a situation where that would be necessary!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST