Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes, the fruit flavored one has a lot of carbs. The plain one is lower on the carbs.

I get fage at Walmart. Plain flavor and non fat. I only have used it in smoothies so far. I tried it plain and I cannot do it lol but with some blended frozen fruit, Splenda, and Torani Syrup it's good to go

Preference for the Dannon Oikos or Chobani. I throw in some vanilla Protein Powder for extra Protein and thickens it some. I am doing low carb right now and I do allow this as I won't do bread or crackers at all and the only other carbs I take in are a few dry roasted unsalted peanuts or what little I get from ketchup or BBQ Sauce I put on meat. I see it as a good trade off for me versus trying to choke down the plain unflavored greek yogurt. I do however buy the plain to put in smoothies or dr up shakes for extra protein as it kinda goes well with that. I can not do the plain by itself and I can tolerate a lot when it comes to finding protein but the plain is just out of my capability lol!!

I was obsessing over Chobani yogurt UNTIL my nut made me read the label more carefully. I was just looking at Protein but it has 22 carbs!

The plain fat-free Chobani has only 9 carbs per cup due to the lactose. Trust me, it's NOT sweetened! But it's best to put your own "stuff" in it.

I stopped paying for the Greek yogurt' date=' as I just couldn't justify the cost, carbs or calories when compared to other options.

I.e. Kroger brand Carb master has 60 calories instead of 130, 4 carbs vs 22 and still has 8g Protein.

If those 4g of Protein where going to leave me short is find a way to work around that. YMMV

Sent from my mobile productivity killer.[/quote']

I also use the Kroger Carbmaster! Shaves a lot off the calories and carbs. I mix it with 1/4 cup of Fiber one (also very low cal and not bad on carbs) for a little...fiber action ;)

I was going to say something about the fake Yoplait Greek yogurt, but someone beat me to it. I like Chobani best. My daughter hates Greek yogurt too, but she still eats sugar. I don't and have always liked the tartness. That's okay. This way she won't eat my yogurt. The pineapple and lemon are my favorite.

I know about the carbs in the flavored ones, but I still am under 45 for the day so I don't sweat it.

I eat chobani plain non fat yogurt and put in a few squirts of Mio Mango Peach flavor enhancer.

I'm with Quelyn01! I love it in a smoothie. Early out here's my recipe:

1/2 cup Fage 0 Greek Yogurt (I buy at costco or Walmart)

1/8 cup Water

1/8 cup orange juice

2 small strawberries

Splenda to taste

Blend and enjoy!

I also like it with ranch dressing mix, but not till I was further out. Another fav way of mine is to thin the yogurt with some Water, add splenda, then mix in fresh berries that have been mashed with Splenda. Yum! If I don't thin the yogurt, it is too thick for my taste.

Lynda

Lynda

I really like the SF Torani syrups and the SF Monin ones.

Oikos is a great yogurt. I like Voskos, too. And a Stonybrook greek organic one. I'll have to look for Fage as I have never noticed that before and sometimes I go to Walmart. Maybe the availability is different in different areas of the country.