Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone From Buffalo, Ny Out There?

Best wishes today!! And milka mag!!! Oh dear... That's not gonna be fun!

Got sleeved this morning and I'm now in my room recovering. I won't lie it was rough for me. I woke up very sick and disorientated. I was so dizzy. But then things turned for the better and they gave me awesome drugs! I felt better quick. Can't stop sleeping and after just a sip of Water makes me feel very full.

I am from Buffalo myself and was Sleeved July 11 at St. Joes.

Got sleeved this morning and I'm now in my room recovering. I won't lie it was rough for me. I woke up very sick and disorientated. I was so dizzy. But then things turned for the better and they gave me awesome drugs! I felt better quick. Can't stop sleeping and after just a sip of Water makes me feel very full.

It gets better.

Feel better. It will get better. Stay positive and when you are cleared to walk do it. I transitioned a lot from the bed to my chair. Good luck with your leak test tomorrow! You are on your way!!

Sent from my iPad using VST

It'll all be worth it soon!! Hope you feel better soon and heal well!

Thanks! I'm feeling alittle better today and was able to freshen up. My BP is still high though. I'll be going home tomorrow. Not alot of gas pain but my tummys sore. I also have no desire to eat or drink Water.< /p>

Thanks! I'm feeling alittle better today and was able to freshen up. My BP is still high though. I'll be going home tomorrow. Not alot of gas pain but my tummys sore. I also have no desire to eat or drink Water.

You need to sip Water to hydrate even thougth you have no desire.

Thanks! I'm feeling alittle better today and was able to freshen up. My BP is still high though. I'll be going home tomorrow. Not alot of gas pain but my tummys sore. I also have no desire to eat or drink Water.

My bp and diabetes was still a little high while I was in the hospital. It went down by the time I left the hospital to my first 2 week appt. but keep hydrated, very important.

Sent from my iPad using VST

My bp and diabetes was still a little high while I was in the hospital. It went down by the time I left the hospital to my first 2 week appt. but keep hydrated' date=' very important.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

I'm trying to stay hydrated but I have no interest in eating or drinking. I have to down my 4 little shots of Water within an hour lol. I'm feeling much better and actually haven't needed a lot of pain management today.

Sip, sip, sip. I'm sure it sucks!! Glad you're feeling better!! What's your start out weight and goals? I am 5'8" 291 44.2bmi. I'm shooting for 180 which would still put me at "obese" but I don't want to be too picky and I just want to be comfortable again.

Sip' date=' sip, sip. I'm sure it sucks!! Glad you're feeling better!! What's your start out weight and goals? I am 5'8" 291 44.2bmi. I'm shooting for 180 which would still put me at "obese" but I don't want to be too picky and I just want to be comfortable again.[/quote']

I'm 5'6" my starting weight was 283 with a BMI of 43 I think. I would like to get back around 160 or so but 180 doesn't sound bad either just as long as its back in the 100's! Lol. The main thing is for my bp to go down and get off my meds.

Sip' date=' sip, sip. I'm sure it sucks!! Glad you're feeling better!! What's your start out weight and goals? I am 5'8" 291 44.2bmi. I'm shooting for 180 which would still put me at "obese" but I don't want to be too picky and I just want to be comfortable again.[/quote']

I'm 5'6" my starting weight was 283 with a BMI of 43 I think. I would like to get back around 160 or so but 180 doesn't sound bad either just as long as its back in the 100's! Lol. The main thing is for my bp to go down and get off my meds.

I am 5'6" and started out at 183. BMI 43 I think. I would like to get back down to around 160, anything in the 100's! Lol The main goal is to lower my bp and get off my meds.

Do you get to go home tomorrow!! Anything 100s is really how I feel too.