Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lila's Lounge

Today should be a better day for you Lila; afterall...it can't really get worse.

BTW, congrats on eating fat free fudgies....that is better than the alternative which prob happened preband!! Right?!!!

:paranoid I just the worse day today. I had my hair done and the other stylists at the salon were so annoying. My stylist had to color my hair twice so I was there for 3 hours so I was bitchy about that then the girls decide to discuss what they will have for lunch. That was annoying . next the bank sent a cheque I wrote back NSF when there was money in my account wierd isn't it. I go to the bank and the manager is on holidays till the end of the month . I hate that banks are so not personal these days you can't even call the branch directly. I have to call Toronto and they call them and then they call me and that was annoying! Then I go back to work and the girl I work with tells me that she can't work on Halloween evening. I make the schedule and she has another job. So I have to schedule her based on her availabiltiy (she worked for me before she got the other job yet she expects me to schedule her around the other job) and then her husband goes out of town so I have to schedule her around that and then I have to schedule her based on her babysitter's schedule. So she gave me her availability so I scheduled her, she did not say "I can't work Halloween nite cause I have to take my kid trick or treating. " So I lost it!!

I was talking to my husband and I was vibrating "I WANT TO EAT SOMETHING BAD!!!!!" So I bought fat free fudgecilces and I ate 2:nervous

My son comes home from school with a note from the principle with a warning (they have 3 warnings and you get suspended!) On the warning letter it says "Respect others and don't harm them or school property. Your child took a "Gatorade" bottle from another student without his permission. He decided to drink some of the contents." Now I was livid:angry I know my child is not angel but really, he didn't harm anyone. He took someones drink. How petty.... I called the school and talked to the principle but she said she would "look in to the incident" I said it sounded ridiculous to me from what was written on the form.

So from there I went shopping. Bought my self two tops and some other things I didn't need! But I did calm down so my kids didn't have to get the brunt of my bad day.

I really needed to just put my bad day out there. OK it is over I am going to bed early, tomorrow will be a fabulous day for me !!!!!:clap2:

Sorry about your bad day, Lila. On the bright side, at least you only ate fat free fudgecicles!

Yes, I have to say I am impressed with your choice of fudgesicles!!!! I'm sure I would have went for the triple fudge chocolate, double sugar fudge brownie, melt in your mouth, eyes rolling into their sockets, better than an orgasm, trade the children for, ice cream sundae at DQ...there on sale you know!!

Yes, I have to say I am impressed with your choice of fudgesicles!!!! I'm sure I would have went for the triple fudge chocolate, double sugar fudge brownie, melt in your mouth, eyes rolling into their sockets, better than an orgasm, trade the children for, ice cream sundae at DQ...there on sale you know!!

I knew I liked you for a reason Cloe!

Yes, pre-band I would have hit every drive thru.

The fudgescicle were by Breyers , yummy !

Thanks for your kind words everyone. And today is better!

Lila,

I too live in the North, although it is Northern Quebec. Yep... I certainly had coffe post op. It can be hard being so far from everyone else, so I know how that feels!!!

Dawn

Banded April 4/ 2006

(1 fill so far in early June)

Inital weight 358

Current weight 245

Loss to date: 113 lbs.

Hi ya DeltaDawn (I remember my sister singing that song and it drove me crazy!!!! LOL)....welcome to the Canuck Corner.

:)

OMIGAWD....DeltaDawn!!! You have lost 113 lbs in 6 months?????

WOW>

Details please!

Hi Yoda!

Nice to have a reply. When you start a new group it is encouraging to hear from people right away.

Yeah... I think I have been lucky with my weight loss (at least to date), but I also know it will slow down soon. My husband has been great and he has lost 15 lbs too ( would like to lose 20 total he says!!)

Some days are hard though and I am sure that you know what I mean!!

I am really alone here (I live in the Arctic...) so I am thrilled to find this group!

thanks!!

Banded April 4th 2006 (Montreal)

Fill June 9th 2006

weight.png

Hi Delta Dawn

I live in Northern Ontario but not the Artic!! How do you do it?? It getting cold and I am dreading winter. Last winter was really mild and therefore overcast most days. The overcast days make me depressed:( I spent most days in bed. Some days I stayed in bed till my kids came home from school).

Welcome to the board and I look forward to hearing your story!!!

Hi Delta Dawn! welcome to our little corner of lbt! impressive weightloss, you must tell us how you did it.

Welcome DeltaDawn,:welcome: you have joined in with a great bunch of people here.

Your weight loss is fantastic.:clap2:

Maria:)