Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Lopez And Dr. Osana

Look. I know what they have told you. I used alitghter me as well. At the marriot in pv they do not include that stuff for free. You have to purchase gatorade broth from tue restsurant as well as wster bottles. As well as wound dressing etc. I was there. Please listen.

Look. I know what they have told you. I used alitghter me as well. At the marriot in pv they do not include that stuff for free. You have to purchase gatorade broth from tue restsurant as well as wster bottles. As well as wound dressing etc. I was there. Please listen.

@ Stickks My my are you saying our coordinator Janese is telling us things that are not true? Or no longer true or whatever,,,,not that it really matters I can afford to pay for broth, Gatorade, Popsicles. But I guess we are all just trying to be prepared for everything and anything that may arise. I need to ask some more questions I guess. Makes me wonder what else is being told to us that is not correct. I wish I could speak to someone who is on site. Instead of a coordinator who is in California or where ever they are out of. I am a Lil discouraged.

Here is what I am saying in porta Vallarta these things are not provided for you you need to prepare and bring me some things or purchase them at the resort when you check in I have no idea about Tijuana I did not say that Jenny's is lying to you so calm down and think about what I am sad you won't be able to eat for 2 days pretty much after your surgery except for ice chips in the hospital once you get out, you will only be able to take very small sips of Water down Gatorade trust me or some clear broth or Soup very small amounts don't be discouraged I am just telling you my experience which was all good

I received a bottle of orange Gatorade, one big bottle of Water, with antibiotics, pain meds and prilosec. I paid for my Soup, my hot tea, etc. I would have a soft boiled egg for Breakfast and couldn't eat the whole thing.....

In the hospital, I had ice chips only....

Yeah we got that too but that was from the dr. Hotel does not provide anything for free

Hi guys

I dont usually read or post on the boards anymore but this issue was brought to my attention and I wanted to clear things up so here goes. Sticks was at the Marriott in PV. Things are different there. Before today this issue wasnt ever brought up so I wasnt even aware that the hotel charged for the same things patients get for free in TJ. I have brought this to Dr Lopez's attention. Im not sure anything will change but it never hurts to ask. Its all about location, location, location. The surgery it self is more as is the airfare to get there and everything else. The Marriott DOES NOT provide free anything. Its a tourist/vacation resort area. In TJ you get those things free but of course you dont get the view you get in PV. Its a toss up. I would never mislead anyone. Those of you who have had surgery and used me as your coordinator know I go to great lengths to provide quick and honest answers to all your questions. If I wasnt being honest do you think I would be giving out my "personal' cell phone number and adding patients to my personal Facebook for all my friends and family to see? Please let me know if you have any questions I can help with. Im going back to work now..... :wub: B)

Hello all' date=' I'm trying to book with Dr Lopez and I've been contacted by someone named Ron an then called today by a 'Nathan'. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with these names from 'Mexico Bariatric Centre'? Don't want to be sending money if its not legit!![/quote']

I've been exchanging emails back n forth with Ron as well. I'm trying to book my surgery in February with him.

13 more days and its surgery day in Puerto Vallarta with Dr Lopez now the nerves have started. Can hardly wait to start pre op diet on Wednesday.

Day 2 of the clear liquid diet, I'm thankful I'm on the tail end of a cold so I have no appetite. I fly out tomorrow surprisingly not nervous. I just hope they actually do the surgery on Tuesday. Dr Lopez wants to do a scope on me 1st. I would hate for all this to have been for nothing.

Day 2 of the clear liquid diet, I'm thankful I'm on the tail end of a cold so I have no appetite. I fly out tomorrow surprisingly not nervous. I just hope they actually do the surgery on Tuesday. Dr Lopez wants to do a scope on me 1st. I would hate for all this to have been for nothing.

Hi just wondering why Dr Lopez wants to scope you. Good luck with your surgery:)

Hi just wondering why Dr Lopez wants to scope you. Good luck with your surgery:)

In 2001 I had gastric bypass and 9 months later they had to reverse it. In 2003 I got the band. He is worried about scar tissue. My dr here was going to do the same thing(just not on the same day) I've had upper gi's once a year and it looks normal from that. The last scope I had was in 2008 and all was good. Just trying to remain positive.

Hey i will be 3 weeks post op on wed. So far, this has been a amazing transformation for me. I started the pre op diet sept 5. I have lost 29lbs since that date. Since my surgery on sept 19th, I have lost almost 18lbs. Keep in mind i am male. I am 6ft2, and my start weight was 255lbs, starting bmi was alittle over 32. At 225.4lbs, and bmi is 28.92! My goal is 194, which is a bmi of 24.9. Thank you, dr lopez!

Post op updates from Dr Lopez surgery in PV.

To quote my wife: the whole experience felt like we were in a soap opera and the whole time we were treated as celebrities. From the time we got picked up from the airport, staying at an ocean view resort and spa and being waited on at a brand new and spotless hospital. All the surgeons were handsome and the nurses were gorgeous. It truly felt like a spa vacation. The trade off for not being able to swim and soak up the sun was well worth the on-going weight loss and how hot our bodies are going to be in a few month. Loved it loved it loved it!!! So excited about whats ahead. Totally recommend Dr Lopez in PV!!!