Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Made Goal But Now I Want To Lose 10 More Pounds.....

I have decided to join my fitness pal and take off 10 more pounds. I have been sitting at goal for 3 months or so. I have not tracked what I have eaten post-op and the weight just fell off. I will have to put some effort into these last 10.....I can do this!

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. Anyone else do something similar to this?? I think I will be on the boards more keeping focused.

Fabulous job!! Just log it if it goes in your mouth. Cut your carbs and increase your Water. Just a start anyway. :) Congrats on goal!!

That's the great thing about goal setting. Once you've reached it, you can Celebrate, evaluate, and set another goal if you so chose. Congrats

I am sure you can do it (!) but are you looking for more weight loss, or looking for more definition? I had a friend confuse the two and spent 4 months losing xtra weight she really did not have to (healthwise) spare.

I say it because you look so tiny!

I have decided to join my fitness pal and take off 10 more pounds. I have been sitting at goal for 3 months or so. I have not tracked what I have eaten post-op and the weight just fell off. I will have to put some effort into these last 10.....I can do this!

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. Anyone else do something similar to this?? I think I will be on the boards more keeping focused.

GO FOR IT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! There's no such thing as "too skinny" in my book!! LOL :lol:

(other than that, I don't have any advice:) )

Hey girl. I just had this problem. I was in a stall for about two months, gaining and losing the same two pounds.. so really maintaining my weight. I still had 10 pounds to my final personal goal and I really wanted to reach it by "our" surgiversary. (we are sleeve sisters I think). I went to my NUT and she put me on 20-30 carbs a day--- I was eating an average of 90-100--- last friday. I have lost 4 pounds and it hasnt even been a week yet! I still have almost three weeks til my surgiversary. I feel that i can do this. I am so close! I know I can maintain and live a happy healthy life without dieting once I am in maintenance. I can do this low carb thing for a few weeks to get to my goal of 135. I was 141.5 this morning. Sooooo...... try the 20-30 grams of carbs a day and you will lose the last 10 pounds fairly quickly! Its a little difficult if you have been eating a higher carb diet but its totally doable. She said dont worry about calories. Eat a high Protein diet, even all the way up to 120-140 grams if you need to, but carbs must be kept under 30. My calories have been around 700-800 and my protein up in the 70's and 80's. Thats really good for me since I usually was only getting in 60. You can eat as much meat and cheese as you need to feel full so I am not hungry. I just like carby stuff but I can sacrifice that to make goal. I know I will be able to eat more of that as I move into maintenance. I know you can do it too! Come on girl, lets do this thing!

Angelie Jolie is too skinny...don't go for that :P. my nut mentioned a goal that put me in the high side of normal for my body build (125) but I personally know that I will want to be closer to 110 when I finish so I'll be in the same little boat as you :). (let's call it a canoe verses a big fat ferry lol). Those lbs will probably be the ones that force me to the gym IMO and they may be the slowest to come off according to my nut, but like you, I know where I want to be and it's worth working for. Good luck! I'll look forward to seeing how it works for you some can copy you lol

take off 10 more pounds.

Sleeve of Steel

IMO your doing so well, if you want to extend your goal to an additional 10lbs, if that is appropriate number for you - continue. Stalls come and go, but eventually they do GO

i haven't reached my 90 lb goal , - i decided to go an additional 10 lbs. cuz i really think it would be better for me. I am not "over " doing it.

i'm just so excited to be where i am, thats great, and so is life :)

kathy

Angelie Jolie is too skinny

Angelina Jolie is freaking HOT!!!

Go for it!

Hey girl. I just had this problem. I was in a stall for about two months, gaining and losing the same two pounds.. so really maintaining my weight. I still had 10 pounds to my final personal goal and I really wanted to reach it by "our" surgiversary. (we are sleeve sisters I think). I went to my NUT and she put me on 20-30 carbs a day--- I was eating an average of 90-100--- last friday. I have lost 4 pounds and it hasnt even been a week yet! I still have almost three weeks til my surgiversary. I feel that i can do this. I am so close! I know I can maintain and live a happy healthy life without dieting once I am in maintenance. I can do this low carb thing for a few weeks to get to my goal of 135. I was 141.5 this morning. Sooooo...... try the 20-30 grams of carbs a day and you will lose the last 10 pounds fairly quickly! Its a little difficult if you have been eating a higher carb diet but its totally doable. She said dont worry about calories. Eat a high Protein diet, even all the way up to 120-140 grams if you need to, but carbs must be kept under 30. My calories have been around 700-800 and my Protein up in the 70's and 80's. Thats really good for me since I usually was only getting in 60. You can eat as much meat and cheese as you need to feel full so I am not hungry. I just like carby stuff but I can sacrifice that to make goal. I know I will be able to eat more of that as I move into maintenance. I know you can do it too! Come on girl, lets do this thing!

Thanks for the tips sleeve sister!

GO FOR IT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! There's no such thing as "too skinny" in my book!! LOL :lol:

(other than that, I don't have any advice:) )

\

LOL I actually giggled out loud

I say go for it too......I went past my goal weight also......and i feel so much better. i figure too skinny is if your bones are protruding.....which mine are not....and if truth be known, I'd love to lose another 5 lbs too.

set your goals...you can do it, although those last few lbs always take the longest!

good luck!