Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow Is The The Big Day

Well, it has finally arrived...surgery in t minus 15 hours I will walk into the hospital to take control of my life. That's right "MY Life"...I am determined to reclaim what is mine!!!

In all honesty - a little jitters and nerves but otherwise ready to get the show on the road. I can not thank everyone on this site enough for all of the honesty, information, encouragement, etc. I have made a few new friends as well to go through this journey with.

When I wake up tomorrow afternoon (fully wake up :) ) I will be sitting on the official losers bench. As exciting that is, that will just be the beginning of my journey to a healthier me. Another month of liquids to mushies to testing out new flavors and tastes.

So here is a big hug for everyone having surgery tomorrow and best wishes for a safe and speedy recovery. Looking forward to moving on with "MY Life"

I am scheduled for tomorrow as well. I'm so happy to finally have the opportunity to transform my life. I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Cheers to a healthier, happier, sexier, chicer NEW US!!!

Good Luck~!

That's awesome! Congrats to you!

I want to wish the both of you the best. I hope both your surgeries move smoothly and your recovery is as speedy as can be. Congratulations on reclaiming "your" life. Please keep us updated on your experiences. Thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Don't be nervous. I was sleeved two weeks ago and I have lost 18 pounds. The surgery is not bad at all. If you get nauseated after surgery ask the nurse to bring you some alcohol wipes and fan them in front of your nose...it takes away being nauseated. Crunch and suck on ice chips!

The third day of surgery you will think....what in the hell was I thinking! You will feel tired and want to sleep on the third day. Each day gets better! And when you jump on that scale and your down.......it will kick in. Your brain will no longer think about food like you use to. It is amazing. Be sure and get that 65 grams of protien in with your protien shakes. Be sure and sip, sip and get up and walk around. You can have sugar free popcyles, sugar free pudding, sugar free Jello. Tomatoe Soup, creamy or classic. They have a new Campbell's Tomatoe soup parmesan creamy bisque...YUM!!!! Also, after a week, get some Idahoan potatoe mix (find with micaroni mixes) add Water and make a semi thick potatoe soup....eventually you will not have to add so much water and can make them a little thicker. You will do just fine. You will enjoy your new life and all this will behind you in less than a week. - Addison

Yay! t minues 10 hours until I will arrive at the hospital as well! I feel the jitters too!

can't believe the day is almost here!

I hope we all have a speed recov time, and not too much throwing up :)

Tomorrow's my day as well. 6am couldn't get here fast enough! Good luck and speedy recovery fellow July 17th'rs!

I am scheduled for tomorrow as well. I'm so happy to finally have the opportunity to transform my life. I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Cheers to a healthier' date=' happier, sexier, chicer NEW US!!!

Good Luck~![/quote']

How are you doing?

I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Took pics of self and my measurements for comparison along the way & rough days.

No matter what happens this is what I have decided to do to make myself a healthier person.

Good luck in the am for everyone. Will post when I feel up to it (hopefully 2moro evening).

Hi, my husband is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I am so glad we found this forum, it really does help to read other people are feeling exactly how he is. He did a liquid diet for 18 days and today just clear liquid. We are super excited and nervous for tomorrow. I love him so much and im thankful he is taking charge of his life :) God willing everything goes as planned for him and for all of you scheduled for tomorrow. God bless you and you will all be in my prayers!!!

Well...had my surgery @ 10am on Tuesday. Much better experience than I thought. Don't get me wrong...it is not all a bed of roses ;->. But nothing that isn't bare able.

I hope everyone is doing well and wishing all of us a speedy recovery!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches