Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck to you! Success on your journey!

Good luck mine is the 12

Wow How awesome!!!! The best of luck to you! I can't wait for the day when im posting the same! Lol may you have a very rapid recovery!

Thanks tons

I am actually on the way there have to be there at 530. Were u able to rest at all

How are you feeling? Recovering? Are you home from the hospital yet? Just wanted to check in since I haven't heard anything back since your drop off time.

Jennifer I received your email but I don't know how to answer it. I don't get sleeved TIL 6-18-12. Hope you are feeling better.

Hey Jennifer sorry for the Mia. I was actually there till yesterday. I had a lot of shoulder pain and nausea but today I am overall feeling better. How about u have u been able to keep ur liquids down and what have u been able to eat?

Well glad you are okay. I am able to keep liquids down, I haven't really eaten much of anything since I have no hunger or cravings at all. In my 4 days post op I have eaten a couple sugar free popsicles, some sugar free Jello, I drank broth while at the hospital but not since i've been home. Last night I made a Protein smoothie but it was thick so I ate it like ice cream, maybe three bites. Today I pureed a banana and ate that, literally that is all I have eaten. I am forcing myself to drink Water because no matter how little I eat, about 15 minutes later I am in the restroom =O my shoulder pain is completely gone, but I still have a very sharp pain on my left side right below my ribs, the doctor said its where they detach the stomach from the abdominal wall. Also because of the hernia repair it feels like extra pressure pushing on my diaphragm. I am able to lay on my stomach now though and it feels really good!! Have you found anything that is agreeing with your new tummy and doing okay with liquids?

Doing fine with liquids surgery is 6-18

Just packed my bag for the hospital. I have to be at the hospital at 8am' date=' so glad that it is so early. This clear liquid diet is a killer and I was afraid I would be waiting around till the afternoon. I was really nervous but I just got off the phone with a friend that I don't see very often, she said "the next time we get together you'll be a skinny Minnie" .... Just the thought of that being a possibility made me very excited!! Still so glad I found this forum a few Weeks ago, I,have learned so much and knew exactly what to put in my hospital bag!![/quote']

I can't wait to hear of your experience. Good luck and post when you're up to it. I'm so excited for you!

Well I also had my gal bladder removed and I had a liver biopsy. Right now surprisingly enough I am feeling so much better. Not groggy at all and happy to be up. I'm able to keep down the liquids saw that u mentioned the sf popsicle i had one with no problem. Have had apple juice and some Powerade. Had also a little bit of Jello but just like u now really feeling hungry or craving anything. I'm glad that u had it around the same time I did we can truly go through this together keep me posted on how ur doing!!!!

Doing fine with liquids surgery is 6-18

Slim12, i'm wondering if you have your preferences set to get notified anytime someone comments on the thread. I got your first post that you were confused about my message, and now I just got this message. Both of my posts were directed at JenZ, I understand the confusion to.my questions since you are still pre-op. Either way congrats on your date, good luck and keep us posted!

Well I also had my gal bladder removed and I had a liver biopsy. Right now surprisingly enough I am feeling so much better. Not groggy at all and happy to be up. I'm able to keep down the liquids saw that u mentioned the sf popsicle i had one with no problem. Have had apple juice and some Powerade. Had also a little bit of Jello but just like u now really feeling hungry or craving anything. I'm glad that u had it around the same time I did we can truly go through this together keep me posted on how ur doing!!!!

It is is a really strange timing coincidence. Also that we are so close by, i'm pretty sure your name was on the list of patients in the same wing of the hospital I was in, when I was walking the halls. Lol I was in room 521, my fave nurse was Fatima =) although the lady that worked at night doubled my pain med dose so maybe she should be my favorite! Wow a fall bladder too, that's a lot, now I will stop complaining about my hernia repair lol. Glad you are getting around good, I am going to try pureed chicken noodle Soup when I get home from class tonight, so we'll see how that goes!!

I really didn't like Fatima she basically brushed me off to someone else her and another nurse actually argued about whose patient I was. My favorite was patty and the CPA a Dominican lady even did my hair so I came out of the hospital feeling better. I was first in 517 then moved to my own room 526. U were right there an why didn't we meet up?? Lol. Oh well how is it going for u today??