Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today things are going good..I stopped taking my pain mess... Still a little uncomfortable but tired of being groggy. Its hard when I have a very active 4 year old. However today, without the meds I have felt more discomfort while eating, I guess my tummy was numb before, so I guess that's a good thing. also when I stand up I am getting dizzy, I can only assume its the low blood sugar so I watered down a 1/4 cup of apple juice with a cup of Water and that helped. I am happy about the process, down 18 pounds since my pre-op diet (12 days)!!! Only 115 more to go lol! How are you doing?

I know what u mean how about a 1 year old luckily I have my nephew here to "babysit" me lol. I hate also being groggy all the time so I am trying to wein off the pain meds I hope it helps I don't want to be sleeping all day long!!! I have been blue to keep. Lot of things down. I haven't weighed myself I know I did the pre op and it started the week before the surgery and I lost 9 lbs I am anxious to see How much more I have lost.

Haha. I wish I wouldn't have weighed but I couldn't resist. I'm going to weigh again Thursday since that'll be a Week and then I am going to have my partner/wife hide the scale until next Thursday so I am limited to once a week lol. Glad you have a little helper around!!

He's so cute and constantly checking up on me. Girl if I wouldve had a scale trust I would have stepped on it also. I'm going to weigh myself on Thursday also. Lol luckily the publix by my house has its scale at the end of the store. We should all meet up sometime. Play date maybe? It's good to know someone going through the same thing at the same time. It helped me when I was on fertility treatments and hearing u go through the same makes it feel less lonely.

Yeah we definitely should do a play date once we are both recovered! Maybe at t.y park, my daughter loves the playground there. It is good to have someone so close by!!... I went through fertility treatments too about a year ago trying to have another baby through artificial insemination. I wish I would have had someone else going through that with me!! I ended up miscarrying in November which was my last straw and decided I needed to get my body right first and then I started my 6 month diet. Email me or look me up on Facebook Differdaze@AOL.com

Yeah we definitely should do a play date once we are both recovered! Maybe at t.y park' date=' my daughter loves the playground there. It is good to have someone so close by!!... I went through fertility treatments too about a year ago trying to have another baby through artificial insemination. I wish I would have had someone else going through that with me!! I ended up miscarrying in November which was my last straw and decided I needed to get my body right first and then I started my 6 month diet. Email me or look me up on Facebook Differdaze@AOL.com[/quote']

Luckily I met someone though pcos community that doesn't live far and we went through the treatments together. Our babies are actually 2 weeks apart. I actually want to have another in a year hopefully I don't have to do another IUI. I am hoping this helps. I am down to go to Ty park I sent u a request keep me updated. Also. When are u suppose to start ur pureeds?

I got your request. Glad you found me. I'm supposed to start mushies next Thursday. I've already eaten pureed Soup. Tonight I bought the Gerber graduate yogurt chips and they were perfect!! I also bought the graduate cheese puffs for some crunch since they dissolve. Both things you probably already have around with a one year old lol