Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This May Be Inappropriate, Forgive Me :)

Sorry for what I'm about to say... On my first band I lost 200 lbs in a year before getting very sick. I was 98 lbs and my hoo ha looked so ugly!! It was droopy and loose. And yes this fit better but the skin was just gross. When I got fat again... It regained shape!! So it is what it is! If anyone's gonna judge by that then buh bye to them! U and ur hoo ha are beautiful now and still will be then!

Ooh, when my Hubby had bypass I heard (and saw..... he was very proud) how he was "growing". I have to admit, it is amazing how much the men can change. I never even THOUGHT that I could change? After a month out of surgery all I have figured out is "carnal relations" (thank you Big Bang Theory) is easier. Can't wait to keep figuring out these changes. Thanks for the laugh!

Yeah - now we will all be able to practice some Kama sutra weird stuff lol

lol patrick. I laughed out loud hysterically when i read that. In your dreams, buddy, in your dreams hahaa!!! I believe theres a cap to how much you men can gain. lol

Well damn.. I was just about to change my signature... and add to my motivators "to add 13" to my willy" lol... My wife was a bit scared, she said "uh, hell no. That just won't work.." lol

bahahahaha

Well damn.. I was just about to change my signature... and add to my motivators "to add 13" to my willy" lol...

LMBO!! :lol:

Um' date=' the outside has shrunk, but the inside seems the same at 9 months out and 100 pounds lighter. As a matter of fact, things seem to fit better/deeper these days. TMI?[/quote']

Lmao ..can't wait ..Hahaha

On a plastics forum I frequent, people who get lower body lifts often get a mons lift as well--it just gets that saggy skin out of the way so it doesn't bunch up under a bikini,,,and allows easier access for other activities.

Yeah - now we will all be able to practice some Kama sutra weird stuff lol

Well damn.. I was just about to change my signature... and add to my motivators "to add 13" to my willy" lol... My wife was a bit scared' date=' she said "uh, hell no. That just won't work.." lol[/quote']

Lmao hahahaha....

This post is hysterical! But I never thought about the changes my vag would go through! I think my kitty is pretty now, and if it gets saggy and gross and I have to take my piercing "down-there" out I might just cry! lol

My husband had his RNY about 3 years ago. We had dated in the past, then separated, and he had his surgery during the intervening years while we weren't in much contact.

When we hooked back up, I almost made a comment along the lines of "OH DEAR GOD, who's junk did you cut off and get surgically attached to you!!", because things had evolved from...um...a biscuit to a loaf of french bread! I admit, I was giddy with glee! Heh heh heheeeeee...ahem. As a reference, he lost around 250lbs :D

As far as OPs original topic - even with only my 40lbs post-op weight loss, certain sensations seem to translate easier now. Losing some fluff off the inner thighs (since that's where the majority of my loss has been) has certainly afforded for a bit more flexibility for play time :ph34r:

Ask me again in another 80lbs :rolleyes:

LOVE all the new terminology I've learned here. Thanks ladies! Now...I seem to remember that there was some type of bone under all this mess years ago..... I'm hoping to find it again....

Seriously? that means when I get to goal I'll gain 13 inches..(400/30}..that can't be right' date=' that would put me in the guiness book of world records for sure. Lmao[/quote']

Too funny! Of course, you gain that much you are gonna be passing out whenever you errr ummm yanno, see something that takes your fancy!

Too funny! Of course, you gain that much you are gonna be passing out whenever you errr ummm yanno, see something that takes your fancy!

Better stay out of the before/after photo's then y'all post-opers' are smokin!