Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Finally Found Out Why I'm Hesitant To Give Away Clothes That Are Too Large

Yeah' date=' shame on you :-P ;-)

I have always been a hugh donator of clothes. I think between my daughter and I we keep St. Vincent de Paul and Goodwill going. These are just a few of my favorite cargo pants with lots of cool pockets I cannot let go.

I still think I'm totally mental and should ditch them ... then again they are comfy soft cargo pants. Maybe I should take a picture of myself. they probably look silly all gathered up by a belt and are as unflattering as hell.

Some catty peer pressure here please.[/quote']

Ditch them!!... You have a new body... Why are you hiding in baggy cargo pants. It's your security blanket that you no longer need! Toss them and treat your self to a new sexy pair of comfy pants! Yes you can get fashionable and comfortable in one!! (was that catty enough?)

Yes, re-appropriate. Tell her if she wants them back. she has to take them off you ...

I'm so sorry. i just got off a thread where they were talking about "Wangs" and "Hoo Haas." It's been a very long day.

HAHAHA that was awesome, wasn't it?? I was crackin' up!

Anyway...I had to get rid of my bigger clothes, because, although like you, I liked the loose feeling of shrinking out of them, but when I looked in the mirror and saw the old clothes, I saw the old body. My eyes and brain were playing tricks on each other, and to see the change, I had to see different clothing. It just wasn't working for me mentally. We all have our weird ways of looking at these things.

Ditch them!!... You have a new body... Why are you hiding in baggy cargo pants. It's your security blanket that you no longer need! Toss them and treat your self to a new sexy pair of comfy pants! Yes you can get fashionable and comfortable in one!! (was that catty enough?)

Oh yes! It's funny because you are 100% right! I get compliments in slimming pants, but who compliments a girl in baggy cargo pants? I just got a picture in my head of Linus sucking his thumb and holding his blanket, No thanks LOL!

Linus..,lol. I promised myself as soon as I get too small for something it is getting donated since I NEVER want to go back up. The only thing i'm keeping is one of my biggest pair or Jeans because I hope one day that I can be like the people on commercials where you can stand in one pant leg!

Linus..,lol. I promised myself as soon as I get too small for something it is getting donated since I NEVER want to go back up. The only thing i'm keeping is one of my biggest pair or Jeans because I hope one day that I can be like the people on commercials where you can stand in one pant leg!

MEE TOO MEE TOO!!!! I WANNA STAND IN ONE PANT LEG!!! :lol: LOL

That's gotta be one of the best feelings.... I'll be waiting for your picture =)

I just wanna forget I was ever fat.

I have many sizes in my closet, it is soo crammed. I am going to keep a bin in there, and if I put something on and it is too big, it is going right in the bin!

I have many sizes in my closet' date=' it is soo crammed. I am going to keep a bin in there, and if I put something on and it is too big, it is going right in the bin![/quote']

I just did that last weekend and it's already full!

I just found out today that the 12s are getting loose as I was wearing the 14s. I know this is not going to keep happening, but I'm at one of those stages were I lose close to a pound a day. This is after almost a month of stall.

Yes, I've gotten the lecture that I need to have a 3500 calorie deficit to do that and that's all but impossible YADA YADA, but seriously, some days I almost do. Eating 750 calories and maybe burning 3,000+ with the normal fuel you body burns every day plus the exercise.

We are all running at a deficit. That's the point.