Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have two friends who had the bypass; they both say they have to roll up the boobs and put in the bra!

Your boobs are mostly fat.

OMG I have been saying that... just roll them up and stuff in the bra! Family finds it funny. Daughter wants me to be able to jump on trampoline with her. I tell her when I am within weight limits... but then I have to be carefull not to knock myself out with my "skin skirt"

I wonder if there is any weight training that we can do to maybe "pump" the girls up lol

My surgery is scheduled for may 31 and after reading all of these post I'm gonna talk to my trainer and get him working on a Boob program haha

I have been a DD since I was 15 regardless if I was 135lbs or 300lbs. Now, I'm down Almost a 100lbs and they are so gross. They look like deflated balloons. My boobs were always my 'good feature'. Not any more.

I will be buying new ones too.

I'm with you!! I call mine my pancakes or my fried eggs. They are so gross!! I used to be a 40H and I am down to a 38D and need to go bra shopping ASAP because the D cup is sagging in on my saggy lady lumps. I think the only option is implants...not sure I want to go there. We shall see!!

They are going away slowly but surely and almost flat as a pancake from 38D and I lost 60 lbs.

I have lost in my legs, feet hands and yes boobs. Mine are flat and worst of all they are pointing to the ground!!!! I was a 50DDD and am now a 46DD. I think bras are going to be a huge expense. I know that getting excess skin off my arms and then my boobs, followed by skin skirt area are what I am hoping to take care of when done losing. I think I need a winning lottery ticket!!! LOL

I also am not losing much in my tummy or belly area. :(

I want a B cup too.

I also want a B cup. I can't wait to buy cute bras in regular stores.

I love you ladies sense of humor. I have not had my surgery yet but I am also concerned about my boobs. I loss 25 lbs last year and my significant other told me my chest looked flat. Im in a 38D now but I dont want to be smaller than a C cup. I guess the boobs have to go on my list of things to plan for.

Leaping my glorious boobs does suck but I'm almost 100lbs less than 8 months ago and I started training for a 5k today. I will take my Heath over big boobs any day. Plus, I wa serious about buying new ones. I will have perky full D's!

My bewbs are sooo ethiopianesque! Def gonna need some surgery there .my biggest issue there is I have developed a fold that is under my arm as well...ugh...

Did have a friend who mention that just a lift would leave my bewbs at about a small b- and hubby looked so sad! I may end up with silicone as well.

Leaping my glorious boobs does suck but I'm almost 100lbs less than 8 months ago and I started training for a 5k today. I will take my Heath over big boobs any day. Plus, I wa serious about buying new ones. I will have perky full D's!

Running and other things is just the reason I DON'T want the melons. They get in the way and a B is a decent handful ;-)

OMG I have been saying that... just roll them up and stuff in the bra! Family finds it funny. Daughter wants me to be able to jump on trampoline with her. I tell her when I am within weight limits... but then I have to be carefull not to knock myself out with my "skin skirt"

For me it's my boobs and my thighs..40 pounds and they are already droopy . I wonder if I will need Lipo. I have another 70 to lose so I'm trying to wait and see.

You can run with boobs guys. Just gotta have a really good bra. I played basketball and soccer in high school and had D's then.

I'm a 46h so far I'm not down a cup size but I can fasten the back strap to the tightest notch instead of the first one. I've lost about 50lbs included when I started my pre op diet March 23rd. (Sleeve done may 9th). I have talked to a trainer that chest exercise can help tighten skin. I actually prefer smaller boobs, I just want perky ones that I don't have to special order bras

I'm was a 38 DD before surgery, currently a 34DD. I'm one of those that no matter what I weigh, they stay. I wouldn't mind if they went down to a regular D, but I guess Im in the minority on that! LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I started out a 44H & they were still pouring over the top & sides. Now they fit into the cups nicely, BUT they are like tube socks now :( and my hubby said "oh well, their perkiness was an anomaly to begin with.after breastfeeding 4 kids" as of its no biggie. He is really not a fan of fake boobs so he doesn't want me tp get them, but I already told him tough !! Saline, here I come!