Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Powder Drink Mix For Multivitamin & Calcium Citrate

I just wanted to share this link for a new product that my dietician told me about today. It's from Celebrate Nutrition, which has a full line of bariatric stuff. This new product is a Multivitamin & calcium citrate & even some Fiber all combined in a powder. It would be great for those who don't like chewables or pills!!

I haven't actually tried it yet, and I had already gotten other products for right after surgery, but I'm going to order these once my others are gone (or before if I have the money) because although I can tolerate the chewables I don't like them all that much.

variety pack, but you can also order just all of one flavor from their site if you want. They also have an automatic re-order think if you want too.

I think it's neat a company came out with a new way for us to have vitamins!!!

I bought a similiar multivitamin powder from Bariatric Advantage. I'm 2 weeks post op and I can't hack it. It is super sweet, yet tart. It's like strong pixi stix. I can't manage more than 4oz of liquid at a time, and it really needs to be diluted in more liquid than that. I thought it was a great idea for me post op, but I have to say, my chewables and liquid Vitamins are more manageable!! Plus it wasn't cheap!

Maybe those who want to try ican get a sample

pack first!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Interesting. I didn't know Bariatric Advantage had something like that. I posted on my support group for my surgeon's office about these too & a few people said they've tried them & don't like them. I wonder if mixing them with crystal light or something else would help at all.

They do have a 7-day supply available, so I might order one of those just to see what they're like before ordering a 30-day supply!

The Celebrate Company is a great company and their products are top of the line, but a bit pricey. The powder is around 65 or 70 bucks and makes 30 shakes. In order to get the proper does of Vitamins, you need to take 2 of their shakes per day. (and supplement your iron). Now, if you are taking pricey vitamins and pricey shakes it's a good deal that these are combined. Pre-surgery, I took the chewable vitamins and post surgery they made me yak. I tried the shakes but had a hard time with the texture. THAT'S JUST ME, and one of the things that changed for me post op. My husband and sister really like them. Everyone is different. My point is, if I could, I would take the Celebrate shakes to get in my Protein and vitamins. I hope it works for you!

Nancy - these aren't the shakes, they're just Vitamins. The shakes have Protein too. These are only $45 for a 30-day supply (which is 60 packets since you do use two per day). However, I spent about $40 on a 90-day supply of a bariatric multivitamin and $55 on a 30-day supply of calcium citrate chewy bites because I don't like the plain chewable ones. Therefore, for me, if I can get the multivitamin AND the Calcium citrate I need for $45 per month it's great. I still need to look into things more & I'm still new to all this & am researching different products. I think, from what my dietician said, they've had the shakes for a while, but these powdered Vitamin packets are something that are fairly new.

I ordered a week's worth, but they haven't arrived yet. I just wanted something other than those chalky chewables!

Nancy - these aren't the shakes, they're just Vitamins.

Ah, Yes. I see that now. I didn't read that through properly the first time! I sure hope they work for you!!