Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention ! Australian Sleevers

Thanks Cookeeeeez. I hadn't even heard of it until today.

It used to be called iso-whey... They're available in tvsn... Both awful :(

I use mud ashy now, easy availability, relatively cheap and balanced...

Nessa, that is FANTASTIC that you are nearing double digits, so awesome :)

You will have to upload some new pics of yourself.

I am 15kgs away from double digits and this will also feel the best as gosh been at least 20 yrs since I've been there:)

Aussiegirl - congrats on your awesome results at your 12 month anniversary - you and your family must be so proud of your achievements, and to reward yourself with a trip to the USA is to cool - so so happy for you !!

Loving hearing all your achievements guys, have a great day

Shell xx

Lila - hope you are ok and you are improving

1.8kg this week...........3.9kg to go!!!

So unmotivated today and have no energy!!! Had a massive fat day yesterday, had a nandos mini pita for lunch and nachos with corn chips and sour cream for dinner. Now I feel like rubbish. Yeah, I had Protein and pre op, that would have been a really good day. My body is telling me that it doesn't like fast food now and this, I guess, is good. Just want to stop feeling crappy. Oh, and under 75kgs. Woohoo.

Hey we all have crappy days. I had it the other day where I practically grazed all day...and not all healthy foods.

Hey puppyphat

Don't punish yourself - there have been times where I have had KFC, other days I have had chocolate and other days I have had bacon! I really enjoyed it and in the scheme of things because we can eat so little it isn't going impact. Tomorrow is another day!

At my surgeon appointment - just weighed in - 76kg BMI of 27.6 or something! But still 40% body fat - just shows that I have changed my eating but can't get off my lazy butt to do regular exercise! Can't hide anything from those bl..dy scales at the clinic!!

Sueoco, our stats are so similar!!! I just joined a gym on Friday but haven't been yet. Lol. Old habits die hard. I bet any money my body fat percentage hasn't changed a bit.

Hey just wondering if anyone is going to circle of care in baulkham hills' date=' Sydney?[/quote']

I looked into them as I live really close, but the Oclinic was far better and def worth the commute an hr each way.

I looked into them as I live really close' date=' but the Oclinic was far better and def worth the commute an hr each way.[/quote']

I haven't heard of oclinic but the surgeon I have has performed the procedure more times then anyone in nsw and has a very low rate of complications so I'm pretty happy with the choice. It's more expensive then other places but I don't mind. Why do you think oclinic is better if you don't mind me asking?

Oclinic is in crows nest and I originally wanted the band. It was mainly the aftercare with the dietitians and psychologists that swayed me then when I switched to wanting the sleeve, trusted him as he has only had one complication with it and no1 has ever died as his patient. It was $5000 total for surgeon, assistant surgeon, anaesthitist, and all aftercare. Each to their own though. Will not try to sway you either way. Every1 believes they have the best surgeon and so they should. You need to be able to trust whoever you choose.

Hi, haven't heard anyone talk about circle of care previously but the OClinic is always popping into the chat at times.

Oclinic is in crows nest and I originally wanted the band. It was mainly the aftercare with the dietitians and psychologists that swayed me then when I switched to wanting the sleeve' date=' trusted him as he has only had one complication with it and no1 has ever died as his patient. It was 5000 total for surgeon, assistant surgeon, anaesthitist, and all aftercare. Each to their own though. Will not try to sway you either way. Every1 believes they have the best surgeon and so they should. You need to be able to trust whoever you choose.[/quote']

Ahh crows nest, is the surgery done there too? Mine is in norwest which is 5 mins away from my house which is lucky. It was either going to be norwest or campbelltown. I wanted the band too, I never even considered the sleeve until my surgeon suggested it. My total cost including hospital stay is 15,000 but out of pocket I have to pay $5000 too. I definately agree that the surgeon you pick should be the one you think is best. Mine has had no deaths either thanks goodness haha. When is/was your surgery?