Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention ! Australian Sleevers

Wow Misty - really brings it home how much you have lost. My only momento I kept from my old life is my life time membership card to Jenny Craig which I look at occasionally - it just makes me feel grateful every time I look at it to know I will never struggle against weight gain again like I did in the past - all my old clothes have gone now - I think I have a couple of coats left. Anyway, here is another update - we were off to the races - I am no gambler but it is great day out with friends!

post-136841-0-43980900-1385848179_thumb.jpg

post-136841-0-32764600-1385848193_thumb.jpg

Less - sorry - I am an apple user so I will be no help - glad you found your way back!

Hi Sue, I am coming to Sydney Monday 9-Wednesday 11, but work has me fully booked this first trip. Sorry, we will meet next time, even if I come down a day early.
thanks Kelli - defiantly next time then!

Wow Misty - really brings it home how much you have lost. My the only momento I kept from my old life is my life time membership card to Jenny Craig which I look at occasionally - it just makes me feel grateful every time I look at it to know I will never struggle against weight gain again like I did in the past - all my old clothes have gone now - I think I have a couple of coats left. Anyway, here is another update - we were off to the races - I am no gambler but it is great day out with friends!

You look so great! You have stunning legs. I would never guess you had been overweight. Wow, lady!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="sueoco"> Wow Misty - really brings it home how much you have lost. My the only momento I kept from my old life is my life time membership card to Jenny Craig which I look at occasionally - it just makes me feel grateful every time I look at it to know I will never struggle against weight gain again like I did in the past - all my old clothes have gone now - I think I have a couple of coats left. Anyway, here is another update - we were off to the races - I am no gambler but it is great day out with friends!

Thanks Misty - you and everyone else is well on their way too - can't wait until you guys join me on the maintenance bench - it is quite an adjustment after focusing on losing for so long. I still focus on Protein but I am not eating enough green veges and tend to gravitate back to carbs. I have not had a weight gain at all from this but I am not sure how that will go long term. I am still eating very regularly and find if I do go without food for too long I can get quite hungry now. This is when I am most likely to morn not being able to eat a lot of food, because of course now, being hungry doesn't mean you can fit anymore in - so you never get that old full feeling just the new full feeling which is more of a physical feeling. Hard to describe but some of you might understand what I mean. Any feeling of missing the old full passes really quickly. I now clearly recognise it as truly emotional hunger because there is a certain amount of comfort attached to it - but like I said, it passes quickly once you have eaten.

Rofl misty! Had to look twice before I realised that you were fitting into that single pants leg.You must be feeling fantastic because you sure look it.

And Sue-you look like a model-sovelegant

Well Good morning everyone!!!

Everyone sounds like ur all doing so well!!

Well today is my 6 month mark. I am now down 39.1kgs!! It's funny how I still can't see it but can in clothes lol. I'm also down a total of 105cm over all. I feel fantastic and proud of myself.

I just thought I'd let everyone know how I'm doing :)

Cheers Bec

Well Good morning everyone!!! Everyone sounds like ur all doing so well!! Well today is my 6 month mark. I am now down 39.1kgs!! It's funny how I still can't see it but can in clothes lol. I'm also down a total of 105cm over all. I feel fantastic and proud of myself. I just thought I'd let everyone know how I'm doing :) Cheers Bec

That's awesome! You must feel great!

My big news for today is that I am overweight! Today is my last weigh-in until Dec 20 as I will be on the road, so I'm so grateful I hit this milestone today!

Bec and Misty huge congrats!

Bec isn't it amazing how your brain can't see it but you know logically that you must look different!

Misty - have a good trip!

Bec I know exactly what you mean about not seeing the weight loss. I am now into the larger end of 'regular' clothes, size 16 or 18 compared to the larger sizes 22-24 I was in before. Suddenly I think I look huge again. I know it is not rational. Even though I am still obese, and have another 17kg until I am at my surgeon's ideal weight, I am no longer morbidly obese after losing 30kg.Maybe it is because I am now in change rooms next to women asking for a size 10 because the size 12 is too big!! Maybe because I am wearing fitted clothes instead of the baggy ones I used to buy because they were the only ones that fitted me :) Anyway, I am not upset or obsessed about it at all. I am really pleased and really proud of my weight loss. It is just another puzzling thing that that has come up on my sleeve journey and I suspect it has something to do with me getting used to my "new normal" after struggling with my weight all these years. It is such a comfort to know I will never go back to those days. Love my sleeve!

Well Good morning everyone!!! <br><br> Everyone sounds like ur all doing so well!!<br> Well today is my 6 month mark. I am now down 39.1kgs!! It's funny how I still can't see it but can in clothes lol. I'm also down a total of 105cm over all. I feel fantastic and proud of myself.<br> I just thought I'd let everyone know how I'm doing :)<br> Cheers Bec

You have done so well. I think it's time for a new profile pic!!

post-174722-0-10249000-1386116516_thumb.jpg

Bec you look just lovely! And I know you must feel even better. Way to go!

I still can't believe I am just "overweight" and in size 14s that are starting to feel a tiny bit loose! It has all happened so fast (less than 7 months) that at times it takes my breath away. My life is so different. I just finished running a quick 5k during my lunch time.