Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No Weight Loss

No need to be sad. You are not done yet. Give you body time to rest, eat according to sleeve rules, which are: Protein first, veggies, and a small amount of starches. Maybe look up LilMissDiva's Basic Boot Camp to help get you a new start.......

Believe me, you are not done! ;)

Change it up...whatever you are doing change it up. Add more Water, exercise more, eat more calories, or fat, or cut more calories or fat...give it a try.

You are not done and it is probably just a stall. I would try either adding more calories or cutting a little. Drink more Water and eat more Protein. I thought that I was done after 2 months and a 3 week stall but then it started to fall off again. You body is an amazing machine and sometimes it just needs a little adjustment

Look at it this way 45 lbs is fantastic, Rome was not built in a day, sometimes we concentrate on the weight to much and forget about the inches, with being a yoyo since I was 30 , I have learnt the scale is not always our friend, inches are a big thing also, chin up it will come off, patience, like some said change it up, a tad, it is just your body saying let me catch up with your plan.

Any weight loss is terrific. I would talk to you nutritionist to confirm you are taking what you need to loose. But remember you've done a great job so far.

hate to be a betty downer here, but I hit a stall which stayed with me for 7 months after my 1st year. . .it was very discouraging. After that i only lost an additional 10 lbs and thats it. . .no more. I'm in my 3rd year post op and have been maintaining beautifully. . I have no regrets. If i'm to lose more, great, if not that is ok with me too, cause i feel and look pretty darn good. . So don't fret, it'll come off . . . it's better to lose it slowly anyhow. . . good luck and don't become a slave to the scale. . .

You're not done losing weight. Take your measurements and then re-take them every week or two. I bet that your body is shifting things around. Once it's finished, you WILL lose weight again.

You are not alone. I am also discouraged - take a look at my ticker. Iam going to look at the Boot Camp by LilMissDiva and see what I can do, but I feel much better at only 36 pounds gone in 4 months out. I've tried eating more. I've tried eating less. I do get my Protein and Water, plus Vitamins, in every day. I now sit all day at work so I guess I have to amp it up at the gym. Gotta do something! Being upset about this won't change it for the better. The best to you! Let us know if you find a solution and what works for you. I would love to know!

I'm on the same boat but at 5 weeks and I haven't lost since the 2nd week after my surgery (-12lbs) It's very discouraging but hopefully it'll pass soon! Meanwhile I had my hubby hide my scale, maybe if I don't see how much weight I'm not loosing I'll stop being upset about it! Good luck and if you figure out how to loose again please let us know!!!

We...im 9 months out and down 66 lbs. My weight loss has almost been non-existant since last year. ive upped my excercise, lowered my calories, increase Protein, lowered carbs everything . And my weight loss is still at a snails pace....i am thankful for what ive lost so far. My clotes are falling off of me. I started out size 22 pants, wearing a size 12 now ...but i just wish my scale would be nice to me too........................ but i am thankful!

This is hard, not knowing if my body is done losing weight, but i can't be done. Im not done until i reach the goals i have set for myself. And even if they take longer than a year...im still in it for the long run :)

take care everyone