Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Sleeved This Tuesday

only a few days away...and im super nervous..actually had a back out moment today..like a WTF am i doing...

ugh i just want this to be done and start my success

I am also on Tuesday. We will be fine and healthy before you know it.

Happy for u!!! I am feeling emotional all the time lately myself and I don't even have a date yet. Its life changing. And so its very normal to be going through all the mixed feelings. All WILL be ok!!! Take care of you!!

only a few days away...and im super nervous..actually had a back out moment today..like a WTF am i doing...

ugh i just want this to be done and start my success

Just found this website randomly but am very excited to have done so! I'm having my surgery Tuesday too...and I've been pretending (aside from the all Protein diet) that it's just another week...but I'm starting to feel the butterflies. I agree, we will be fine and it is the beginning of a new life. Just nice to know there is a support group out here!

Those of you having surgery on Tuesday, have you been on e liquid pre-op diet? If so, what has your experience been like?

Soon2beskim, you are really lucky. I have been on it for 11 days. The first 3 days were brutal (I won't lie). Not because of hunger, but because of withdrawal of sugar, salt, carriage, fats, etc. Man, I did not feel good. On the plus side I have lost 15lbs. Good luck to you.

Soon2beskim' date=' you are really lucky. I have been on it for 11 days. The first 3 days were brutal (I won't lie). Not because of hunger, but because of withdrawal of sugar, salt, carriage, fats, etc. Man, I did not feel good. On the plus side I have lost 15lbs. Good luck to you.[/quote']

I meant to say sugar, salt, caffeine, fats, etc.

Good luck to all of you!! I remember feeling so excited!!

Sleeved has been good so far!! :D

thank you everyone... i know everything in the end will be a happy moment... but right now im going crazy with highs and lows..

as far as a per diet.. was told eat light for a week and all liquids starting monday.. then nothing after midnight. I have to call the hospital monday afternoon to find out what time. i hoping for morning ..so i wont be awake enough to back out..lol

I needed to read this! Good to know I'm not alone! I'm Tuesday as well!! Ahhhhh!

I'm Tuesday as well - good to know I'm not the only one having a crazy reality check!

Really cool I know so many people are out there getting the same thing on Tuesday! Anyway we can all keep in touch on here after surgery? Don't know how this works...

Well I have this page as an app on my phone. As long as I'm up to it after surgery Tuesday I will post. If not worst case wed when I'm home.. hope to hear from you guys also

Tuesday is my "Sleeve" day also & I am so nervous. I had a 2 week pre-op liquid diet and thouht things were going well. On last Tuesday I had lost 7lbs, then my "friend" came 10 days early and with alk the bloating I habr Water weight and I am so nervous of what my surgeon is gonna say. I will be so glad when Tuesday gets here. Best wishes to so all my 'Sleevers' for 3-13:)