Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sorry I Have Been Distracted...

My Mother in Law has been extremely ill for the last month, and finally yesterday the LORD has called her home at around 3 am.

It has been a very very stressful time for me and my husband and his family. She always called me her favorite Daughter in Law.. (LOL) and I am truly grieving at this time. Forgive me but I just haven't felt much like posting lately.

Not only that I was told I have a heart murmur (confirmed as I'd been told this before) just last week and my PCP is running tests on me to find out how serious this might be. So, I do have that additional stress upon me too. I have fought for so long to get my health in check, and becoming very serious when I was diagnosed with High Blood Pressure at 31 years old. Today I am 38... and going through a failed first WLS it took all my mental strength to believe the Sleeve could ever help me.

It did... and today I am forever grateful.

I do feel very sad however, because there is a possibility that I may have damaged my body in a way that I desperately tried to avoid. I ask for your prayers right now in hopes that it is nothing more than just a simple heart murmur.

I may not be on much for awhile, I'm going through a lot. I may check in and answer a few posts, but I find that more than a few and I simply feel I want to move on to something else. In the mean time I'm doing my best to maintain my mental fortitude and continue my workouts and eating healthy. Eating healthy has not been easy lately. I have to keep in my mind though that if my heart does need special care, the best thing I can do is continue with treating it with TLC.

Hugs and Blessings to all of you. Keep fighting to change your life!! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! Absolutely.

Hugs to you. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. You have been such an inspiration to me and many others. Please take care of yourself and know that there are many prayers being sent your way!

Praying for you Irene. Take good care of yourself and know we are here for you. God Bless you and your family.

xoxo

Sending you, my sleeve friend, much love from across the pond. xx

I'm so sorry for your loss and praying that you will have a good outcome for your health issues.

Be well and Stay Encouraged.

You've given a lot of yourself on here. It's time to take in some for yourself. I'll be praying for you and your family.

I've enjoyed your posts and hope you don't stay away long. You have a lot of friends on this board who will be praying for you. Take good care of yourself. You have my sincere sympathy with the loss of your mother-in-law. She sounds like a pretty wonderful lady.

<3 <3 <3 Prayers your way!!! HUG

Thank you dear friends, I appreciate all your kind words, well wishes and condolences. Xoxo

Praying for you during this difficult time, Irene. Your encouragement on this forum has blessed us all. Please know that we are all thinking of you praying for you. Take your time and love yourself. We appreciate you!

Oy, Irene, I'm sorry to hear all of this. Let me know if I can help in any way or just need to 'chat'.

Irene, I'm so sorry for the difficulties you are having! May your mother-in-love rest in peace!

(((Irene)))

HI Irene,

I am thinking of you. This community is here waiting for you. Take care of yourself. Remember my favorite saying: "Would I do/say/expect that of someone else? Then don't be so hard on me!"

Love and well-wishes,

Lynda