Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im Ashlee, my surgery is April 9th! Preop is on March 20th. My doc is Dr Prokurat (Hamilton, NJ). 25, 5'5 and 244 and ready to lose it!

*edit: Sorry I suck at spelling :/ oops! hehe

Hey! i have my surgery date!!! April 25th!!! Im 25, 5'5" & 250lbs.... I can't wait to get this done and get healthy!

I believe mine is April 9th. I m 35, 5'1 and 210lbs. I am self pay, have scheduled my EGD, Nutrition class and cardiology appt for next week. I am on the cancellation let for the psychologist and then I will be scheduled for an official day. Surgeon has me penciled in for the 9th though. He wanted to go a week earlier but I cannot due to work meeting I am putting on. I can't wait!!!

I'm Rhonda my surgery date is April 10th. I am very excited and nervous.

Hey guys! Im so excited for us! Im nervous about the surgery but Im ready to do it. I have 2 little girls, 1 & 3. I want to get healthy so I can keep up w them! I want them to look back on their childhood and remember mom w a smile on her face!!!

Hey all,

I'm "penciled in" for April 19'th, I'm 6'1" and 351 lbs, I've got a couple more hoops to jump through, still need to meet with the nutritionist and the Psyc. but that should'nt be a problem, then its just waiting for my labs to come back. can't wait to get started.

Welcome!! i hope everything works out and you get that day for sure! Hurry up April!

Hi Everyone! I'm Sabrina...scheduled for April 3, 2012. I am 35, 5'5 1/2, and 225lbs. I am going to be revising from Realize Band to VSG. I can't wait!!! Only a few more weeks! Yay! Good Luck to us all :)

Hey everyone. I'm Stephanie. 39 years. 5'4 and 230. Totally looking forward to my lap-band removal and getting the sleeve. I'm scheduled with Dr. Aceves on May 11.

Hi I'm cathy from the UK. I am self pay and due to be sleeved in Czech Rep on 3rd April. I'm only 5'3" and a heafty 262lb but not for much longer. Pre-op should start next Sunday (18/3) but I am postponing it by 1 day so that I can Celebrate Mothers day (we have different date to you guys) and by the next mothers day I hope to call myself slim.

Hi! I'm scheduled for April 4th with Dr. Michael King in MS. I've got BCBS of Illinois and have completed the approval process which included 6 months of supervised dieting, a nutritionist consultation and a psych eval. I had my pre-op consultation with Dr. King this week and did my pre-registration with the hospital as well. I start a 2 week clear liquid diet on the 21st and then all I have to do is show up on the 4th and get sleeved!

I'm so excited and wish all of you the best!

Oh, almost forgot the stats! I am 35 and 5 ft 6 inches. My starting weight was 307 (Aug. '11) and I'm down 50 pounds now to 257. My personal goal has been to hit the operating table in April at 250 or less :)

Hey April Sleevers. My day is April 16th. I too am nervous, excited, and ready!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm april too - the 13th. Obviously i am not superstious, lol.

I'm 5'9 and have to stay in 270 range until day of surgery because aetna/ins won't approve me for vsg if I'm below a 40 bmi day of surgery.

Look forward to hearing how all the April sleevers do :). I can't wait to be healthy again - will never be tiny I'm too tall, lol

Hi! I'm Courtney. Just got the phone call that I'm approved. April 4 is my big day. I start preop diet tomorrow. Can't wait for this to come!! Good luck to everyone and can't wait to hear about your changed postop.

Hello Fellow April Sleevers!!! My big day is April 16th and I am self paying for my sleeve! Dr. Ortiz is doing my surgery and I am so very excited to start this journey. I am already in pre-op diet mode and have dropped 7 lbs. Dr. Ortiz is looking for me to drop a good 15 lbs before surgery. I'm 5'10 and started pre-op diet at 332.

Best Wishes To Us All!! Let's keep each other updated with our successes!!!