Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My day is April 19th and I can't wait!!!

Does anybody seem to feel heavier and heavier every day as their surgery is approaching? I couldn't stand to look in the mirror before' date=' but now it's horrible!!

I have my pre-op on April 4th and am ready to start that liquid diet NOW!!![/quote']

I feel the same way! I am noticing how tight my clothes are! I am aware of anything having to do with food, Protein and Water intake. Getting excited about summer for a change! Best wishes!

Just got my date - April 10!

Now I'm flipping from "Whoo Hoo!" to "Oh...am I really going to do this?" Anyone else feeling nervous?

Me too!!!!

I feel the same way! I am noticing how tight my clothes are! I am aware of anything having to do with food' date=' Protein and Water intake. Getting excited about summer for a change! Best wishes![/quote']

Where are you having your surgery? Where are you from? I'm having my sleeve same day. I'm from NC.

Where are you having your surgery? Where are you from? I'm having my sleeve same day. I'm from NC.

I am in MIchigam. Dr. Schram

hey everyone!

my name's Jimmy, i'm 28, 6ft 328lbs and my surgery date is April 26

April 24th!!!! Is my surgery date did all of

My clearence's except for cardiac which is in 2 days I can't wait I am soooooo excited to get on with a healthy an happy life. I am 33 have 2 boys that are 2 and 4 and 5'3" weight 235.

Hi guys! My surgery date has been confirmed for April 2nd. I have my final visit Tuesday. I am excited, nervous, and anxious.

Thank you Carly best wishes to you too!

Hi everyone, My surgery date is May 3rd in Tucson, can hardly wait looking forward to it. I am 50 4'10 and 275 pounds and hope to be down another 10 to 15 before surgery. I am also widowed and it is my turn for a healthy life. I know this will change my life and I am so ready for a new me and be able to take my dogs for a walk.

I wish us all the best and I know we will all do very well.

Howdy folks!

My surgery date is April 16th with Dr Aceves in Mexicali MX....because my insurance has total exclusions for bariatric surgery, no exceptions! I was so bummed...but my darling husband (who himself had gastric bypass 3 years ago with fabulous results!) volunteered to pay for it, an anniversary present...awwwwww!

I am 5'8 and currently 312lbs - I've been on short term prednisone for the last week and gained 10 lbs!! Just starting to lose it. Hopefully I don't lose my mind in the process.

I just want to feel "normal". My goal is around 200lbs...last time I was there, I was a size 14. Good enough.

-Asche, the Crazy Cat Lady

My surgery date is APRIL 18! Three weeks im going for my last drink this weekend and my last pig out. Im so scared of not being able to eat anything for the rest of my life. I know thats not true but I'm just really dramatic I am excited for my life change and i cant wait to not be in pain. Everyone talks about the pain associated with healing and im dealthy afraid of throwing up when im already in tons of pain. I have had 2 kids, 1 natural, surgery in my arm pit (which I rather have a baby then do that again), so I know a lil bit about pain and i have a couple tats. hahhah. I am very afraid that i have a real small tummy, I seen a youtube video that all people have different size stomachs, that means when you get sleeved your sleeve may be bigger or smaller than someone elses. I think thats nutts and hope I have a bigger sleeve, smaller sleeves I have seen so many videos of pain throwing up and just SICKNESS! I go to the gym 3 times a week and have lost 5 pounds. I hope this is a smooth process I want a success story of 80 pounds in 6 months! prove my family wrong (They arent very supportive, think im not that big) IM 5'4 and 265 pounds I am so READY FOR THIS!

Hi everyone! My date is April 4!!! I have been on my pre op diet 7 days and have already lost 11 pounds so I'm super psyched! My secretary even told me at work today "you've lost weight, I can see it in your face"! Must be these dang ole shakes I'm forced to drink for 2 weeks!! Lol I started at 5'8 262 lbs.1 week later I'm now 251 lbs! Makes it much easier to finish this last pre-op week of shakes!! Good luck everyone!

That's awesome news!!!

I have talked to so many people who have had this surgery and they are all having good luck. I am worried about the liquid diet, but if I just keep my eye on the prize, I'll be fine!!

Thanks for your inspiration!!

Hi my surgery is scheduled for April 18th and have started my pre-op liquid only diet. I am on day two I was a little antsy yesterday but doing ok. I just ordered some more protien shake powder online from the Vitamin shoppe so I can have a little variety. I am 5'11 and weigh 352. I am hoping to lose at least 100 lbs then it will be gravy for every pound after that. But one step at a time.

I would love to be in the 190s if possible.

I have an appt with my doctor tomorrow to go over a few last details and to do my pre-op admissions. I have to see my regular doctor on April 5th.

How do you put that tracker in on the bottom of your posts.